Brad Allen Appreciation Day!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I am very unhappy with the officiating this year and what has happened to screw Micah Parsons.

But Saturday night was a thing of beauty by Brad Allen, head official, who did not get horswoggled or confused like many on here. And who remain confused.

He did the right thing, was not confused, and did not let Detroit steal the game with rule tampering.

Congrats my man! All of us Cowboys fans give you a shout out and a heart felt thanks for doing the right thing and for being competent!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I am very unhappy with the officiating this year and what has happened to screw Micah Parsons.

But Saturday night was a thing of beauty by Brad Allen, head official, who did not get horswoggled or confused like many on here. And who remain confused.

He did the right thing, was not confused, and did not let Detroit steal the game with rule tampering.

Congrats my man! All of us Cowboys fans give you a shout out and a heart felt thanks for doing the right thing and for being competent!
Sad that the officiating has gotten so bad that we have an appreciation thread for when they make the right call.

Lol

Starstruck22

Reaction score
And if we go on to win a Super Bowl, how critical to that objective this would have been. Im telling you, we need to take Brad out for a dinner, and maybe stick a Ben Franklin in his back pocket to ensure Campbell never gets away with cheating again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we go on and win the SB. The mediots, and some fans, will not treat this as if a Spy gate or deflate gate. And forget those ever existed. They will carry on about it for years.

When the truth is. It has nothing to do with us winning the SB. If we go on and do so. Matter of fact if we lose in the playoffs, many will say we deserve it. It is just the way some are.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anybody else feel like Brad felt that the Lions were trying to punk him and he made sure that they didn't? That's the feeling I get.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Detroit definitely tried to pull the wool over the Cowboys head. It backfired.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
If we go on and win the SB. The mediots, and some fans, will not treat this as if a Spy gate or deflate gate. And forget those ever existed. They will carry on about it for years.

When the truth is. It has nothing to do with us winning the SB. If we go on and do so. Matter of fact if we lose in the playoffs, many will say we deserve it. It is just the way some are.
You obviously missed the point. Getting the 2 vs 5 seed means at least two home games prior to championship. We cant win on the road. I guess you are not getting it.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like Brad felt that the Lions were trying to punk him and he made sure that they didn't? That's the feeling I get.
Whatever he felt, he did the right thing. Gob less him. We get the 5 seed, it may have been a different outcome.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Sad that the officiating has gotten so bad that we have an appreciation thread for when they make the right call.

Lol
They don't take their jobs seriously and take every chance they can to steal the spotlight.

We need full-time refs. End of story.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
They don't take their jobs seriously and take every chance they can to steal the spotlight.

We need full-time refs. End of story.
I could not agree more. We have gotten by all voices the worst officiating in years. A billion dollar industry, that can fine the panthers coach $300k for throwing a drink on someone and other athletes collectively millions and millions of dollars, and billions in merchandise, tv rights, etc. and they cannot afford a full time officiating crew. For gods sakes, Goodell gets 500 million a year a free Lear jet all travel expenses. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Whoever made the tripping call nearly screwed us out of the game, there wouldn't have been a 2 point play without it.
Awful call I agree. But I saw little else of an egregious nature and even though i predicted no holding calls against parsons in a post and everyone said one or two calls. And I meticulously review Parsons plays.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Not for nothin but after all the bad calls we get at the most inopportune times - I dont care if it was a mistake or not - I'll take it.

Edit - oh and by the way - there has been no holding call on Parsons since week 6 - thats practically physically impossible.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You obviously missed the point. Getting the 2 vs 5 seed means at least two home games prior to championship. We cant win on the road. I guess you are not getting it.
i already know that. Where did I say we would be the 5th seed?
you are the one not getting it.
:facepalm: