Brad Allen Appreciation Day!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Where did I say #5 seed?
Look i will break it down for you as you are being purposely obtuse. I said Allen is to be thanked because it could have meant we got the 5 vs the 2 and missed playing in the superbowl. You butted in and said it has nothing to do with winning the super bowl. I quoted you. now your are being purposely obtuse and claiming to not understand. You can bring a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

So are you denying that 1)Allen’s decision one way or another affected the possibility of the 5 vs the 2 seed and that 2)getting the 5 seed would make it more difficult given more road games to reach the Super Bowl??

Last edited:

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Look i will break it down for you as you are being purposely obtuse. I said Allen is to be thanked because it could have meant we got the 5 vs the 2 and missed playing in the superbowl. You butted in and said it has nothing to do with winning the super bowl. I quoted you. now your are being purposely obtuse and claiming to not understand. You can bring a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

So are you denying that 1)Allen’s decision one way or another affected the possibility of the 5 vs the 2 seed and that 2)getting the 5 seed would make it more difficult given more road games to reach the Super Bowl??
Staff members baiting members is unbecoming.