Brad Allen Appreciation Day!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the way the league has put him on a Saturday broadcast this weekend.

He will be on nationwide TV for all to see.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They don't take their jobs seriously and take every chance they can to steal the spotlight.

We need full-time refs. End of story.
1000% on the full time refs.....
It's inexcusable that with the billions that the NFL rakes in , that they have part-time officials.
How shameful and embarrassing.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
i already know that. Where did I say we would be the 5th seed?
you are the one not getting it.
:facepalm:
You said it has nothing to do with winning the superbowl. If we are 5th seed it does and have a road game loss.

StarGazer1

Reaction score
Brad Allen and his crew botched the tripping penalty that eventually lead to the controversy, so no, I don't appreciate Brad Allen and his crew.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I am very unhappy with the officiating this year and what has happened to screw Micah Parsons.

But Saturday night was a thing of beauty by Brad Allen, head official, who did not get horswoggled or confused like many on here. And who remain confused.

He did the right thing, was not confused, and did not let Detroit steal the game with rule tampering.

Congrats my man! All of us Cowboys fans give you a shout out and a heart felt thanks for doing the right thing and for being competent!
I agree. The more that comes out, the more I think Allen found out about the plan for that play from the refs who were told about it and refused to allow himself to be incorporated into a scheme that could be argued is flat out cheating. He recognized that 68 and 58 were standing by him for really no reason because neither had definitively declared themselves eligible. As soon as he saw 70 running in doing the exact same thing he had done all game to declare, he decided he had to accept that as declaring himself eligible and immediately pushed past 68 and 58 to go inform the defense. I think when he did that, 68 was left there having not truly declared yet. He was supposed to wait for 70 to join the huddle around the ref but Allen wanted no part of the deception and didn’t let 70 get there. Kudos to Allen at least for that play.

Mark

Reaction score
Still in disbelief that a "controversial"* call actually went our way.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said it has nothing to do with winning the superbowl. If we are 5th seed it does and have a road game loss.
I suggest you go back and read the my post again in which you quoted.
I did not say that. Stop making stuff up.

rambo2

Reaction score
I am very unhappy with the officiating this year and what has happened to screw Micah Parsons.

But Saturday night was a thing of beauty by Brad Allen, head official, who did not get horswoggled or confused like many on here. And who remain confused.

He did the right thing, was not confused, and did not let Detroit steal the game with rule tampering.

Congrats my man! All of us Cowboys fans give you a shout out and a heart felt thanks for doing the right thing and for being competent!
The video that the league sent to every team showed 70 reporting and Allen got it right.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The video that the league sent to every team showed 70 reporting and Allen got it right.
But some will not believe it still.
Especially the media. I have yet to see anyone on ESPN & NFLN come out and acknowledge this. But I have not watched any of those channels either lately.

rambo2

Reaction score
Especially the media. I have yet to see anyone on ESPN & NFLN come out and acknowledge this. But I have not watched any of those channels either lately.
The guy on nfl radio yesterday was saying that Allen should be fired and he was trying to get everybody he interviewed to agree with him. I think his name is Jim Gray.

To me the big mistake that the crew made was on the bogus tripping call.

In the league video, you clearly see 70 reporting just like he did throughout the game and you clearly see Allen telling the defense that 70 is eligible.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Who cares what anyone believes. Campbell is a scumbag and cheat and tried to subvert an nfl rule. Case closed.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
The guy on nfl radio yesterday was saying that Allen should be fired and he was trying to get everybody he interviewed to agree with him. I think his name is Jim Gray.

To me the big mistake that the crew made was on the bogus tripping call.

In the league video, you clearly see 70 reporting just like he did throughout the game and you clearly see Allen telling the defense that 70 is eligible.
Jim Gray is a moron and a Bellichick and Brady lover and defended Brady in deflategate. He is a scumbag. Campbell is an admitted cheater and attempted to subvert an nfl rule. Case close.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I suggest you go back and read the my post again in which you quoted.
I did not say that. Stop making stuff up.
You are wrong. I am quoting you word for word. “This has nothing to do with winning the Super Bowl” you are a staff member and denying what you said?

HERE IT IS CUT AND PASTED:

When the truth is. It has nothing to do with us winning the SB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are wrong. I am quoting you word for word. “This has nothing to do with winning the Super Bowl” you are a staff member and denying what you said?

HERE IT IS CUT AND PASTED:

When the truth is. It has nothing to do with us winning the SB.
Where did I say #5 seed?