Twitter: Brad Sham on 105.3

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
as recapped on twitter w/audio

Mark Lane ‏@therealmarklane 4m
ICYMI — @Boys_Vox joins @NewSchoolSS and gives his take on Dallas beating New York yesterday. Take a listen: http://soundcloud.com/thelandryhat/brad-sham-11-25-13…

On @1053thefan, @Boys_Vox says a division game is just different, so it's not reasonable to be upset with this win.
@Boys_Vox says the best thing about this team is it has resilience and has what Parcells called "where-with-all.
@Boys_Vox says they find the "where-with-all" to stay in the games, despite their severe limitations.
@Boys_Vox says the game day operation process played out "better."
@Boys_Vox says there were times where both teams were stupid, but the Giants were stupider.
@Boys_Vox says there was a time in the '70s and '80s when you could tell on team charter if they won or lost.
@Boys_Vox says the team charter was just different all the way around last night. They reflected on the win.
@Boys_Vox says the Giants' pregame huddle interruption was the last straw for the Cowboys.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
It looked to me like the Giants were trying to intimidate the Boys.

A large group were bouncing up and down in unison right in front of a similar sized group of Cowboys.

Worked a treat LOL!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I saw the two huddles next to each other, but didn't know the back story, did anybody see the whole thing?

Giants did exactly what the eagles used to do.

They went to the 50 and got in the giants way with the music right on que, which means it was planned.

They were looking to intimidate Dallas and it was as my 8 yr old would say..an epic fail.

Btw it's supposed to be a penalty.

Also I have the audio of it happening live during the pregame while brad and babe were talking to the pre game hosts Shaun, rj and Marc columbo. You can hear the music kick on right when they did it.

I have no doubt it was all Brandon Jacobs idea.

I think will put the audio up its interesting to hear!!