Bradlee Anae DE 2 is going have a better season that Randy Gregory DE 3

erod

Reaction score
Anae very likely will not make the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So this post in defense of Anae is based on 1 play? Only 1 play compared to many plays performed by Gregory?

Com'on man!?!?
:facepalm:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different results and that’s what Cowboys are doing with Gregory. Ten sacks in four season isn’t nothing to be bragging about even though there is potential there.

The breakout star on the DL is going to be Bradlee Anae with 10 + sacks & 4 forced fumbles minimum this upcoming season with the motor of Lawerence Taylor. He is the protoypical DE for Quinn’s defense that can rush in 4-3 hands down or stand up and play OLB like Von Miller. Unlike Gregory his motor doesn’t stop, he is stouter against the run and brings a whole another level of-nastiness QBs fear.

Bradlee Anae
Height: 6’-3”
Arm length: 32”
Weight: 257 lbs

Lawrence Taylor
Arm length: 34”
Weight: 240 lbs

So, Bradley Anae is the next Lawrence Taylor

is this part of the “short, short armed guys are better than tall long armed guys” theory you were spouting yesterday

Thinking you’re just trolling us.

I’ll be back tomorrow for the Bill Bates was better than Ed Reed thread.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So, Bradley Anae is the next Lawrence Taylor

is this part of the “short, short armed guys are better than tall long armed guys” theory you were spouting yesterday

Thinking you’re just trolling us.

I’ll be back tomorrow for the Bill Bates was better than Ed Reed thread.
T Rex supports this

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If Anae makes a big splash for this team it'll have to be next year. Gregory and Basham are ahead of him right now. And that's if Anae sticks that long. We all seem to like him, but the coaches may not feel the same.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If Anae makes a big splash for this team it'll have to be next year. Gregory and Basham are ahead of him right now. And that's if Anae sticks that long. We all seem to like him, but the coaches may not feel the same.
How do we know this after just coming out of OTAs

garyo1954

Reaction score
I'm truly amazed the coaching staff hasn't recognized this second coming of LT sooner.
I suppose he is in "the best shape of his life," "one of the hardest workers in training camp," and "can't wait to hit something?"

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different results and that’s what Cowboys are doing with Gregory. Ten sacks in four season isn’t nothing to be bragging about even though there is potential there.

The breakout star on the DL is going to be Bradlee Anae with 10 + sacks & 4 forced fumbles minimum this upcoming season with the motor of Lawerence Taylor. He is the protoypical DE for Quinn’s defense that can rush in 4-3 hands down or stand up and play OLB like Von Miller. Unlike Gregory his motor doesn’t stop, he is stouter against the run and brings a whole another level of-nastiness QBs fear.

Bradlee Anae

Lawrence Taylor

I think not IMHO

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
How do we know this after just coming out of OTAs
Jerry himself was pushing for Gregory to play more. And the current coaches brought in Basham with a 2 year 5 million dollar deal. So, with Jerry having his favorite and the coaches having their pet cat, that could leave Anae hanging by a string.

johneric8

Reaction score
YoiE="Dak_Attack_09, post: 11000543, member: 40844"]Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different results and that’s what Cowboys are doing with Gregory. Ten sacks in four season isn’t nothing to be bragging about even though there is potential there.

Bradlee Anae

Lawrence Taylor

[/QUOTE]
Your dealer must have good stuff

DanA

Reaction score
My money is on Anae being cut when official 53 is announced.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My money is on Anae being cut when official 53 is announced.

It's quite possible. Randy Gregory was grossly under utilized by the staff last year. The staff was exposed for not giving him his rightful share of the action. That won't happen this year. The FO was informed of the slight and Randy Gregory is now being cast as a likely starter for the upcoming season. Anae has been woefully insufficient in run support. That can't and justifiably, isn't likely to be ignored. This is how things currently stand, like it or not.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think what we like is the idea of him - the hard working, high motor underdog. Unfortunately, so far there isn’t any evidence those things will translate into him doing well in the NFL. Hopefully we see that evidence this year, but I’m skeptical

Taggy12

Reaction score
10 sacks in 4 seasons is a low standard.
Anae is going to get that in 1 season!
I bet you that randy will get at least 10 before anae this season
With his first full season randy will able to play more. Since weed no longer test. He will play with no worry that he might be suspended