Bradlee Anae will be the DE on this team

jnday

Reaction score
Mark my words if the coaches egos doesn’t come in the way by limiting his reps, Bradlee Anae will be #1 DE on this team by end of the season.

He has same motor and build like Lawerence Taylor and will give any OT in this league a problem.

This leaves little doubt why Cowboys fans are the butt of so many jokes from fans from other teams.

conner01

Reaction score
Bradlee Anae is Lawrence Taylor... :laugh:

Well thank you but NO thank you for making me laugh so hard my Meijer ginger ale I just gulped down ended up all over my computer screen. Ugh. It's sticky.
And Alacon is the next Zach Martin only better

Aven8

Reaction score
I actually wouldn’t mind Quinn going with the 34 for a few games as we have a ton of LB’s for it.

Anae is a 34 OLB after watching him this PS

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Hey it would be greAt. There’s no doubt he has some pass rushing traits. We won’t see them this week. It’s going to take us having a nice lead for us to see any kind of pass rush. We have to get up on opponents to allow us to pin our ears back.

johneric8

Reaction score
Mark my words if the coaches egos doesn’t come in the way by limiting his reps, Bradlee Anae will be #1 DE on this team by end of the season.

He has same motor and build like Lawerence Taylor and will give any OT in this league a problem.

:facepalm:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Other than having little talent, injuries are the reason why they are not playing. I can’t speak for Gillimore, but Hill has been lazy and lacked motivation since the day he got off the plane in Dallas.
I blame the people that drafted him. I think it was Marinelli that said Hill would be fine. Even though he had the same problems in college.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
What stopped him when he was in there on the final drive vs TB? Let's hold off on pumping this dude up.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bradlee Anae will get his chance. If Gregory is a no go then I would suspect Armstrong and Basham to get the start but Cowboys will need Anae and likely Golston to see playing time and they need to produce.

Big_D

Reaction score
No one on this team is close to Lawrence Taylor! That doesn’t mean Anae can’t be good.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bradlee Anae is Lawrence Taylor... :laugh:

Well thank you but NO thank you for making me laugh so hard my Meijer ginger ale I just gulped down ended up all over my computer screen. Ugh. It's sticky.

I make it a point to never take a drink of anything as I read something on here.
Take a drink, swallow, then read.

Need a post-it of that on the computer. :lmao:
Drink, Swallow, Read :muttley:

terra

Reaction score
Every thread the OP starts drops the board IQ by 25% at least.

BigD_95

Reaction score

I do have high hopes on him and I'm looking forward to him getting a chance. My guess is he will be brought in on obvious passing downs.