Bradlee Anae will be the DE on this team

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I do have high hopes on him and I'm looking forward to him getting a chance. My guess is he will be brought in on obvious passing downs.

He plays the run good as well. He needs to be starting and getting majority of the snaps in the rotation.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Other than having little talent, injuries are the reason why they are not playing. I can’t speak for Gillimore, but Hill has been lazy and lacked motivation since the day he got off the plane in Dallas.

Actually this team missed Hill & Gallimore in the rotation. They would have created interior pressure for the DEs to complete some of the close pressure on Brady.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I truly hope he shows up and does some very good things.
This team needs it now.

I'll let the gallery laugh. I don't blame them.

Just by the law of averages he will eventually be correct about a player. A broken clock is correct twice a day...well, not if it's digital...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I just want to say to Anae and Armstrong

Rv6Ibl.gif

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Mark my words if the coaches egos doesn’t come in the way by limiting his reps, Bradlee Anae will be #1 DE on this team by end of the season.

He has same motor and build like Lawerence Taylor and will give any OT in this league a problem.

S m h

RonWashington

Reaction score
Honestly, something has to be shored up on the line. I'd call Geno Atkins and see if he is up for playing. If we fix the middle a little bit, it will be better. Let some of these other kids rush the passer. We should have signed Ryan Kerrigan from WFT for a year....he's a beast and would've been a great backup.

No thanks no more Poe McCoy experiments that end up on IR. If the Bengals couldn’t use Atkins what makes Jerrah think he can wear the blue & silver ?

Reactions: CWR

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Mark my words if the coaches egos doesn’t come in the way by limiting his reps, Bradlee Anae will be #1 DE on this team by end of the season.

He has same motor and build like Lawerence Taylor and will give any OT in this league a problem.

Question is how\why have these coaches overlooked him?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Bradlee Anae will get his chance. If Gregory is a no go then I would suspect Armstrong and Basham to get the start but Cowboys will need Anae and likely Golston to see playing time and they need to produce.

I like Anae’s motor . He keeps coming . When they cut down after pre season i was shocked Ron’Dell Carter was let go.

Why wait on Trysten Hill to do anything ? Hill is another Taco Charlton high pick bust will get cut may get picked up by another team although not sure why ,

When you start drafting for need instead of talent you get burned .