Twitter: Brady: Cowboys have an advantage because multiple Def players have new numbers

Big_D

Reaction score
He's a smart QB so I'm sure numbers come into play. And he gets used to a certain format and they switch it up in year 22. lol But I get what's he's saying.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah, there's no doubt that it bugs Brady! Too bad, though. :rolleyes:

Not much he can do about it, since the league approved it. :D

Doesn't he get sufficient special attention, as it is, though? o_O

I guess his complaints are falling on deaf ears, poor fella! :confused:

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
I am *stunned* at how nobody in this thread gets it. Seriously, people, think a little, maybe?!

He doesn't give a flying rat's behind about the uni numbers. This is 100% Tom playing games, laughing. He will do whatever to unnerve, distract, confuse, mess w/the minds of opponents.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Cowboys defenders will be wearing tutus bringing on unstoppable tears of laughter throughout the game.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I am *stunned* at how nobody in this thread gets it. Seriously, people, think a little, maybe?!

He doesn't give a flying rat's behind about the uni numbers. This is 100% Tom playing games, laughing. He will do whatever to unnerve, distract, confuse, mess w/the minds of opponents.

Of course we get it....that's why no one here is taking him seriously. And we know he will do anything, including deflating footballs. Maybe he should try that again instead.

Carson

Reaction score

Pretty much. But we know how Brady plays mind games.

If you watched hard knocks, Ware pretty much said he calls you out, laughs at you and then owns you

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

See the previous page. I was saying that he was playing mind games.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
When we have players who talk about how it is unrealistic to go 100% on every play (Woods) and how it is unrealistic to be ready to go week 1 (Griffin) you know that the season is not going to go well. Hopefully some day our players will be so focused on the task at hand that they provide responses like this when asked a question.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brady just being Brady. The man with 7 rings and a billion SB appearances telling us how hard it will be to face this Jr high defense while osa shoots his mouth off against the goat....see the difference?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
In spite of the OP, Brady has a point as he and many other QB's have been used to certain numbers representing certain defensive positions and now it changes dramatically.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Who would have thought all we had to do was change a few jersey numbers around to improve our crap defense

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
This is the rough equivalent of the old Lou Holtz routine at Notre Dame saying that Northeast Boise Business College for Women has a "hell of a team" right before the game.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah, there's no doubt that it bugs Brady! Too bad, though. :rolleyes:

Not much he can do about it, since the league approved it. :D

Doesn't he get sufficient special attention, as it is, though? o_O

I guess his complaints are falling on deaf ears, poor fella! :confused:

Every little detail, no matter how small…

Jersey numbers, ball inflation, wind direction, turf moisture, karma…

When this guy HAS TO retire, he’s gonna become Robin Williams.