Brady played with a torn MCL all of 2020. why can't Dak suck it up?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I guess someone lost the nads to to fight through a little pain and compete with his team. And yet in 2020 Brady played the entire season with a torn MCL and won the super bowl.

Who has bigger nads, hmmmm?

I'm going to laugh my butt off if Cooper torches the Vikings and proves that Dak isn't carrying the team as much as his fan club thinks he is.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Because one is playing without knee stability and the other is like playing with a leg that won’t work at all.

If he re-injures it he will be out for a long time. It’s not something you can just play through and it’s either healed or it isnt.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why can’t some of you understand it wasn’t his decision. He wanted to play!
Brady also had to fight and claw his way to get to the playoffs last season. Dak has a 4 game lead in the loss column. The trolls need something to chew on.

Loso86

Reaction score
I guess someone lost the nads to to fight through a little pain and compete with his team. And yet in 2020 Brady played the entire season with a torn MCL and won the super bowl.

And here we go smh lol

Loso86

Reaction score
You know, I'm not a doctor, but it would seem to me that playing through a calf strain would be just a bit easier than playing through a torn MCL.
Yup until you tear it or rupture your Achilles behind it. Trust me. But 1 game or be out 4 plus it's up to you

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Two different injuries, two different QB's, two different play styles. Brady almost never runs. This is about seeing the big picture. The season extends far beyond tonight in Minnesota. In a couple of weeks this game will be out of our memory if Dak returns 100 percent and Dallas keeps rolling.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this is th eleg that got broken the other way...I get it.

I;m not convinced Brady's torn ACL was a brutal injury. I have had a real torn ACl and you can't play with that. EXTREMELY painful. Stretched? Maybe that.

What is your agenda here?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You know, I'm not a doctor, but it would seem to me that playing through a calf strain would be just a bit easier than playing through a torn MCL.

Tell that to the coaches and the owner of the team that made the decision not to play him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Because one is playing without knee stability and the other is like playing with a leg that won’t work at all.

If he re-injures it he will be out for a long time. It’s not something you can just play through and it’s either healed or it isnt.
I'm all moaning about the team feeling like they can pass on this game, but if that injury got worse I'd be way more wrong than I'm willing to be.

Tampa taking a loss at the hands of Trevor Siemien helps things out a bit.

Loso86

Reaction score

I'm willing to bet you never played competitive football and or have gotten injured...lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Coaches decisions.

Why you banging on Dak like that? You know this already.

blueblood70

Reaction score

how come fans say ignorant stuff?:rolleyes::facepalm:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Severity of injury has nothing to do with it.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
ChubbyFrankDunlin-size_restricted.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm all moaning about the team feeling like they can pass on this game, but if that injury got worse I'd be way more wrong than I'm willing to be.

Tampa taking a loss at the hands of Trevor Siemien helps things out a bit.

If the injury got worse he could be out several weeks.