Brady played with a torn MCL all of 2020. why can't Dak suck it up?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I guess someone lost the nads to to fight through a little pain and compete with his team. And yet in 2020 Brady played the entire season with a torn MCL and won the super bowl.

Who has bigger nads, hmmmm?

Another genius created this exact thread yesterday. :muttley:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I guess someone lost the nads to to fight through a little pain and compete with his team. And yet in 2020 Brady played the entire season with a torn MCL and won the super bowl.

Do you even understand what the PCL, ACL, and MCL even do relative to what the muscles in a calf do?

blueblood70

Reaction score
smartest thing our coaching staff has done in very long time..makes total sense and i know he will be ready for the next game and be much better off the final 10 games

sux we have to suffer a game without him and have anxiety and all this unnecessary drama in here today with the decision but its for the best...

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Why can’t some of you understand it wasn’t his decision. He wanted to play!
Then he isn't the leader we all thought he was, He should tell the coaching staff he's playing, end of story.....Brady would be playing, Rodgers would be playing.....if it was a playoff game he could play but since it's a season game he can't pathetic

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Then he isn't the leader we all thought he was, He should tell the coaching staff he's playing, end of story.....Brady would be playing, Rodgers would be playing.....if it was a playoff game he could play but since it's a season game he can't pathetic

I’m sure he argued his case with the coaches but the final decision is McCarthy’s. That’s how it works in the NFL. Brady has more clout than any player in the league. The Buccaneers bent over backwards for him. It doesn’t work like that for the rest of the players in the league. A calf injury is difficult to play with. Gallup has missed most of the season with one and Jimmy Garoppolo missed a number of games with a calf. Some of you act like you just started watching football.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I’m sure he argued his case with the coaches but the final decision is McCarthy’s. That’s how it works in the NFL. Brady has more clout than any player in the league. The Buccaneers bent over backwards for him. It doesn’t work like that for the rest of the players in the league. A calf injury is difficult to play with. Gallup has missed most of the season with one and Jimmy Garoppolo missed a number of games with a calf.

Gallop injury isn't in the same class, he has a grade three, who's the leader of this team, Dak Prescott or some coach, make a stand, that's what a REAL damn leader does, set an example, other players are out there injured and playing, but the so called leader can't, disgraceful

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gallop injury isn't in the same class, he has a grade three, who's the leader of this team, Dak Prescott or some coach, make a stand, that's what a REAL damn leader does, set an example, other players are out there injured and playing, but the so called leader can't, disgraceful

Did you just start watching the game? Do you even follow sports? The HC makes the decisions not the players! You don’t like Dak we get it!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Because one is playing without knee stability and the other is like playing with a leg that won’t work at all.

If he re-injures it he will be out for a long time. It’s not something you can just play through and it’s either healed or it isnt.

people really in here acting like he should rub some dirt on it...

Blackspider214

Reaction score

I'm going to laugh my butt off if Cooper torches the Vikings and proves that Dak isn't carrying the team as much as his fan club thinks he is.

Lmao. You are still on this narrative that Dak is not that good and saying people who like him a fan club? You are one of the pathetic losers still on this site who roots against him.

And it wasn't his decision to play. How dense and dumb are you? At least this is in the right forum. It's as pathetic as you are.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Did you just pick the game up the other day? The HC makes the decisions not the players! You don’t like Dak we get it!
Brady and Rodgers would be playing, that's real leadership, they don't let the head coach make the determination because if it was a playoff game, he would play....other players are out there battling through injuries but a minor calf strain and he allows the head coach to make that determination, pathetic, NOT A LEADER!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Remember the time back in the 1970's when a certain QB continued playing with a dislocated finger on his throwing hand? And yet the current QB can't play through a calf strain.

Dude has no balls.

This isn’t the 70s! You have to do what’s best for the team to withstand a 17 game season. Take your Dak hate elsewhere!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Brady and Rodgers would be playing, that's real leadership, they don't let the head coach make the determination because if it was a playoff game, he would play....other players are out there battling through injuries but a minor calf strain and he allows the head coach to make that determination, pathetic, NOT A LEADER!!

You don’t have a clue. :laugh:

Aulac

Reaction score

I'm going to laugh my butt off if Cooper torches the Vikings and proves that Dak isn't carrying the team as much as his fan club thinks he is.

Coop beat the Vikings, can you make a thread about it on fan zone?