Brady Quinn looking very uncomfterble

locked&loaded

Reaction score
has been missing some wide open wr's. also keeping an eye on calvin johnson #21 george tech, but everyone knows about him. and im watching for victor abiamri #95 for Notre dame. id put him at OLb he looks like a player.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
bbgun said:
He's clearly nervous. Overthrowing everyone.

i know. i like quarter backs that have that calm cool play type, much like tom brady. brady is never shaken thats why he is so good.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Watching this game, looks like some real good WR for the draft next year!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Heisman contender my ***. Another overrated over hyped ND team, big surprise.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
10-0 Tech. Time for the media darling to actually perform like everyone claims he can.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
kiheikiwi said:
Watching this game, looks like some real good WR for the draft next year!

The Kiwi speaks truth. These WRs can flat out play.

The GT back isn't half bad, either.:eek:

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Quinn is starting to play a little better, but it's obvious all the talk of him being the first pick in the next draft is simply a dream. He can't handle pressure. The Irish OL isn't consistent yet, and he was staring at the pass rush from the very first drive.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They just mentioned Anthony Fasano...

...after their current TE made a fantastic catch.

In defense of the ND offense - that GT front, especially those linebackers, are stout. They fly.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild said:
Quinn is starting to play a little better, but it's obvious all the talk of him being the first pick in the next draft is simply a dream. He can't handle pressure. The Irish OL isn't consistent yet, and he was staring at the pass rush from the very first drive.

Anytime ND gets a decent QB, the media overhypes him to christ like proportions. I saw this last year, Brady Quinn isnt that good. I wish Musberger would stop acting like he is dating him. Call him QUINN, the only Brady I know is Tom and he is a multiple SB champ.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
My god, I wish ABC would shut the hell up about Brady Quinn. This isnt even the Notre dame Broadcasting Network that I am watching.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Cowboys may have the ND trifecta of Jones ,Fasano, & Quinn for the future. He's probably going too high next year in draft for Cowboys acquiring him.