Brady Quinn looking very uncomfterble

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
My team is Michigan, who you know, actually has a conference schedule and doesnt get to build stats against Navy, NC, Air Force and Army while the real men are playing tough football games.

So the guys on the service academies aren't real men? That's low.

Real men? Vanderbilt, C. Michigan, Minnesota, Northwestern, Ball St., Indiana, we'll see how good Wisconsin and Michigan St, are. Penn St.? ND and OSU already punked them. You guys play two tough games, ND and OSU a rivalry game with MSU and that's about it.

R U watching this WVU-ECU game? Michigan may leapfrog WVU in polls.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
My team is Michigan,

How come you never mentioned that before? You bashed ND the first two weeks of the season and never mentioned your team was Michigan. You were afraid that ND was going to beat them, so you never brought it up. :laugh1: That's weak.

I lived in Ann Arbor for 6 years and grew to hate Michigan even more than I did before I moved there.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Glenn Carano said:
So the guys on the service academies aren't real men? That's low.

Real men? Vanderbilt, C. Michigan, Minnesota, Northwestern, Ball St., Indiana, we'll see how good Wisconsin and Michigan St, are. Penn St.? ND and OSU already punked them. You guys play two tough games, ND and OSU a rivalry game with MSU and that's about it.

R U watching this WVU-ECU game? Michigan may leapfrog WVU in polls.

Minnesota are traditionally not a team to screw with.

No team in the Big 10 plays as many patsies as ND does on a year to year basis.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Most teams schedule weaker opponets as warm up games, ND has Navy, NC, Air Force and Army during game weeks 8-11. WHAT A JOKE.

They have to schedule that way because most teams are playing conference games that late in the season. Being an independent, they have to schedule the tough opponents who are in conferences early.