Brady set for 7th straight Championship game

Ghost12

Reaction score
Is PITT still in the Playoffs? I thought they lost their only game
What part of "They had to win 13 games this year - including beating Pittsburgh on the road" made you think I was talking only about the playoffs?

I would the think "win 13 games" part would have made it clear I was talking about the regular season, but your posts make it clear you don't follow football that much.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
What part of "They had to win 13 games this year - including beating Pittsburgh on the road" made you think I was talking only about the playoffs?

I would the think "win 13 games" part would have made it clear I was talking about the regular season, but your posts make it clear you don't follow football that much.
You can't admit the Pats have an easy path to the AFCCG every year

They needed 13 wins to get the HOME game not to get the Bye or win the Division(BUF won 9 games for second place)

ps - I think I found @Rogah

Ghost12

Reaction score
I won't admit something that is not true. They have had to beat Roethlisberger and Manning several times in the past to win their conference. And there was absolutely nothing easy about the Jaguars, who are a damn decent team.
They needed 13 wins to get the HOME game not to get the Bye or win the Division(BUF won 9 games for second place)
They had to win 13 games - including beat Pittsburgh on the road - to get the lower seeded opponent in the divisional round. Then they beat a damn decent Jacksoville team today. Jax sure as hell looks better than any team the NFC Champs had to go through.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I won't admit something that is not true. They have had to beat Roethlisberger and Manning several times in the past to win their conference. And there was absolutely nothing easy about the Jaguars, who are a damn decent team.
They had to win 13 games - including beat Pittsburgh on the road - to get the lower seeded opponent in the divisional round. Then they beat a damn decent Jacksoville team today. Jax sure as hell looks better than any team the NFC Champs had to go through.
easy-st.jpg

Pape

Reaction score

ps - I think I found @Rogah

Easy street every year? I guess you and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to what "easy street" means.

2001 - Pats were the #2 seed, Pitt, #1
Div: vs #3 Raiders (10-6)
Cg: @ #1 Steelers (13-3)

2003 - Pats were the #1 seed - - they went thru the Co-MVPs to reach the Super Bowl
Div: vs #5 Titans (12-4)
Cg: vs # Colts (12-4)

2004 - Pats were the #2 seed
Div: vs #2 Colts (12-4)
Cg: @ #1 Steelers (15-1)

2007 - Pats were the #1 seed, Lost Super Bowl
Div: vs #5 Jags (11-5)
Cg: vs #3 Chargers (11-5)

2009 - Pats were the #1 seed, Lost Super Bowl
Div: #4 Broncos (8-8, lead by the one and only Tim Tebow, so I'll give you this one)
Cg: #2 Ravens (12-4)

2014 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #6 Ravens (10-6)
Cg: vs #4 Colts (11-5)

2016 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #4 Texans (9-7)
Cg: vs #3 Steelers (11-5)

2017 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #5 Titans (9-7)
Cg: vs #3 Jags (10-6)

The Brady/Belichick Patriots path to the Super Bowl is comprised of 16 games. They have faced double digit winning teams in 13 of those games. Twice they went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers to advance to the Super Bowl.

You may not like the Patriots, but to malign what they have accomplished is taking the proverbial "easy street". Must make it easier to live with in somehow.

diver5000

Reaction score
Eagles set ground rules for contest against New England

With the sordid history of the Bill Belichick led Patriots common knowledge Philadelphia fans today demanded that certain ground rules be established before any Super Bowl can be played.

1 - Guard the playbook with your life

2 - check the balls (especially Brady's)

3- Scour the stadium for eavesdropping equipment

4 - Scan the practice facilities for spies

5 - Thoroughly screen pats players for PEDs ( caught 5 times since 2007)

6 - Carefully study the IR list for irregularities

7 - Observe and regulate in-game substitution and formation practices... the Patriots' substitutions and declarations of eligible/ineligible receivers are sometimes "deceptive,"

8 - Check all communication equipment (especially headphones) immediately prior to game time.

9 - There should be no communication allowed between Pats organization and any Eagles players due to high risk of "tampering" with our players.

10 - ..and of course, the Tuck Rule needs to be closely observed when playing this dubious organization.

Pape

Reaction score
Eagles set ground rules for contest against New England

5 - Thoroughly screen pats players for PEDs ( caught 5 times since 2007)

Speaking of PED's, hows Lane Johnson working out for you all?

Pape

Reaction score
so... I'm going to feel the wrath ... of an offensive tackle.... I see ... gotcha, so then you are a fino, I take it?

diver5000

Reaction score
so... I'm going to feel the wrath ... of an offensive tackle.... I see ... gotcha, so then you are a fino, I take it?
You realize this is a revenge game, don't you? Eagles are pumped and Lane will make sure Foles stays nice and upright while he drills your secondary full of holes :)

BTW... speak English when you talk to me "...so then you are a fino" ___PeePee What the *** is this, code for "I'm a moron"?

Last edited:

Pape

Reaction score
You realize this is a revenge game, don't you? Eagles are pumped and Lane will make sure Foles stays nice and upright while he drills your secondary full of holes :)

Revenge game? for who exactly?

You still got someone on the roster from the 2004 Super Bowl squad? The Iggles resign T.O. this week or what?

diver5000

Reaction score
Revenge game? for who exactly?

You still got someone on the roster from the 2004 Super Bowl squad? The Iggles resign T.O. this week or what?

Bet the farm on this one PeePee cause I want to see you lose your a**

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Easy street every year? I guess you and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to what "easy street" means.

2001 - Pats were the #2 seed, Pitt, #1
Div: vs #3 Raiders (10-6)
Cg: @ #1 Steelers (13-3)

2003 - Pats were the #1 seed - - they went thru the Co-MVPs to reach the Super Bowl
Div: vs #5 Titans (12-4)
Cg: vs # Colts (12-4)

2004 - Pats were the #2 seed
Div: vs #2 Colts (12-4)
Cg: @ #1 Steelers (15-1)

2007 - Pats were the #1 seed, Lost Super Bowl
Div: vs #5 Jags (11-5)
Cg: vs #3 Chargers (11-5)

2009 - Pats were the #1 seed, Lost Super Bowl
Div: #4 Broncos (8-8, lead by the one and only Tim Tebow, so I'll give you this one)
Cg: #2 Ravens (12-4)

2014 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #6 Ravens (10-6)
Cg: vs #4 Colts (11-5)

2016 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #4 Texans (9-7)
Cg: vs #3 Steelers (11-5)

2017 - Pats were the #1 seed
Div: vs #5 Titans (9-7)
Cg: vs #3 Jags (10-6)

The Brady/Belichick Patriots path to the Super Bowl is comprised of 16 games. They have faced double digit winning teams in 13 of those games. Twice they went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers to advance to the Super Bowl.

You may not like the Patriots, but to malign what they have accomplished is taking the proverbial "easy street". Must make it easier to live with in somehow.
another NE fan boi......yes

where you kicked out of your own forum?