Brady set for 7th straight Championship game

CPanther95

Reaction score
When the other 3 teams have 17 winning seasons in the last 54 team years ......it kinda does matter

The Cowboys, Giants and Commanders have 23 winning seasons in the last 54 team years. That's an average of just 2 more winning seasons per team over the past 18 years as the 3 AFC East teams. But when looking at those extra 6 winning seasons you also have to consider if it that would change if the Patriots were in the same division as the Cowboys, Commanders and Giants. 9 of those 23 winning seasons were 9-7 or 8-7-1 seasons. Not hard to imagine that the Patriots might account for a single extra loss in at least some of those years.

Looking at it another way, the Jets have as many winning seasons in the past 18 years as the Cowboys and Giants. The Dolphins have 2 fewer than the Cowboys and Giants, but 2 more than the Commanders.

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The Cowboys, Giants and Commanders have 23 winning seasons in the last 54 team years. That's an average of just 2 more winning seasons per team over the past 18 years as the 3 AFC East teams. But when looking at those extra 6 winning seasons you also have to consider if it that would change if the Patriots were in the same division as the Cowboys, Commanders and Giants. 9 of those 23 winning seasons were 9-7 or 8-7-1 seasons. Not hard to imagine that the Patriots might account for a single extra loss in at least some of those years.

Looking at it another way, the Jets have as many winning seasons in the past 18 years as the Cowboys and Giants. The Dolphins have 2 fewer than the Cowboys and Giants, but 2 more than the Commanders.
No one said the NFC East was great

The Eagles had an easy time under Reid and McNabb........ though 2 outliers cost the Pats 2 titles

Ghost12

Reaction score
I don't make the news I just report it. Deny if you want to, you dullass fans do that better than anybody in football, but google some of the quotes coming out of Philly.
LOL!! You tell me "you just report the news" and then tell me to google it myself. In other words, you have nothing to support your assertion.

diver5000

Reaction score
LOL!! You tell me "you just report the news" and then tell me to google it myself. In other words, you have nothing to support your assertion.
You have an index finger don't ya'? Start typing G-O-O-G....

Ghost12

Reaction score
You have an index finger don't ya'? Start typing G-O-O-G....
It does not fall on me to research and support a point you are trying to advance.

You're wrong, we both know it, but instead of being an adult and admitting it, you're pulling the tired, old, gutless "go google it!" maneuver.

diver5000

Reaction score