Brandon Aubrey - from soccer to a franchise record-setter

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I admit, I was super concerned about the position and was ready for it to blow up in our faces. I'm more than happy to be wrong about it. He's been great.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
This guy is unbelievable. His first kick was terrible. Since then he has been the team MVP.
Yeah same thing I thought on his first kick. It gave me playoff Maher flashbacks. “Dang..we’re going to have a season of this finger-crossing, aren’t we?”

Brax

Reaction score
Pretty sad your team MVP may be a kicker. Great start hopefully it continues.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh it's so sad having a good team.

Good team? It's so sad that your expectations are so low. This team is far from good, you just like to wear your Cheer Leader costume.

rambo2

Reaction score
Good team? It's so sad that your expectations are so low. This team is far from good, you just like to wear your Cheer Leader costume.
Oh bs, they are in great position for their 3rd year in row of double digit wins. Compare them to the other teams in league and tell us they aren't good when they have one of the top records in the league.

plasticman

Reaction score
Aubrey is just like the calvary in a western movie, rescuing their comrades from sure destruction in the nick of time.

Considering the redzone issues the Cowboys have been facing, imagine pairing that with an unreliable kicker.