Brandon Aubrey makes more history

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your defense isn't top 5 when losing.

It's a risk when you change game script, especially if you already have a lead.
Now, my memory isn't as good as it once was, but I think they were tied, not losing when they went for the 60 yarder. And the D was playing very well. Either way, not sure of your point here.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Now, my memory isn't as good as it once was, but I think they were tied, not losing when they went for the 60 yarder. And the D was playing very well. Either way, not sure of your point here.
It was 7-0 Dallas at the time, Philly had only had 1 possession and they were well in Dallas territory when Hurts fumbled.

Make Philly go the length of the field rather than giving them advantageous field position and letting momentum quickly shift.

DStar22

Reaction score
It's not stupid. It's smart when you are left with no other choice. I'd argue that it's inefficient football to kick field goals because we need to look to score touchdowns but certainly not stupid.
technically under normal circumstances it is not a great call, as if you miss, which is more likely percentage wise, you give the other team the ball at their own 40 something yard line.

however, when playing a team who's offense has moved the ball on your D a lot before, it's a toss up. I'm glad he made them both lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly. It's baloney to claim "Long field goals are stupid early in games" regardless of circumstances.
What would've been stupid was settling for zero points if you could at least get 3.
With a kicker like Aubrey, why settle for zero points?
Exactly. I don’t get that stance. I can see if we had Maher but your kicker literally hasn’t missed. I’d say it’s stupid to not take advantage of your kicker who apparently can kick 60 yarders like extra points…

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I'm ueasy talking about his streak. You don't talk about no-no's... lol

1942willys

Reaction score
I am a little uncomfortable with the statement greatest rookie season in Cowboys history.
He is a kicker and to be blunt as important as that is it is not like playing every offensive or defensive snap
How about Martin making All Pro his rookie season for the only time in Cowboys history?
To be blunt Zeke's first season was pretty incredible in cowboys history.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
He needs to make 15 more consecutive FGs to break Vinatieri's record (2015-2016).