Brandon Graham re-signs with Eagles

Nickyd2208

Reaction score
Its a filipin Cowboys site, don't post non-cowboys story's especially our hated rivals. how about i come to cowboys site to read cowboys news. odd huh crazy to think i dont want to hear about the eagles go to the gang green site and choke on the feathers.
So no should have posted the Carolina/Chicago trade for the #1 pick?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its a filipin Cowboys site, don't post non-cowboys story's especially our hated rivals. how about i come to cowboys site to read cowboys news. odd huh crazy to think i dont want to hear about the eagles go to the gang green site and choke on the feathers.
Yeah I agree I’m tired of this crap every offseason the same people keep positing Eagles news when we have a NFL Zone.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So no should have posted the Carolina/Chicago trade for the #1 pick?
theres many places to post non cowboys news

so right, do not post garbage n0t related top cowboys on the fan zone page. I cant care less on what other teams are doing .i come here straight to the fan-zone section for COWBOYS news..

ironic huh ???? :rolleyes:

a cowboys fan coming to see Cowboys news.. i see NFL news fast on push notifications on BR and NFL network do not need that info as most don't, we live in a Realtime era..

I come here for COWBOYS discussions. shame on me for not wanting the front page trashed with rival news or NFL news that isn't cowboy related one. bit.

here ill make it easy, click post and be done.

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/nfl-zone.3/

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/draft-zone.40/

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/off-topic-zone.9/

blueblood70

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

blueblood70

Reaction score
There seems to be an extra emphasis on Eagles moves and always has been. Like go post the crap on the Eagles board they’d never allow Cowboys moves on their main page.
i bet that's true, they threatened to not wear a DC jersey to their stadium lol i wish that hate was both ways. I wouldn't pee on an eagle fan if they were burning, id call 911 and video the entire thing.:muttley:

bottleKids

Reaction score
You didn’t understand his post?
This is literally his post:

"so???? Who cares what the sheagles are dog they allegedly will lost slay and Gardner...lt's of moves by all 32 teams coming I only need to hear about the Cowboys here."

If you can sit here and tell me that is a complete sentence, or complete thought, you are a bigger troll than you already make yourself out to be here.

Eagles blow, and I am sure I agree with whatever he is trying to say here, but don't act like that is a complete sentence or an intellectual thought.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is literally his post:

"so???? Who cares what the sheagles are dog they allegedly will lost slay and Gardner...lt's of moves by all 32 teams coming I only need to hear about the Cowboys here."

If you can sit here and tell me that is a complete sentence, or complete thought, you are a bigger troll than you already make yourself out to be here.

Eagles blow, and I am sure I agree with whatever he is trying to say here, but don't act like that is a complete sentence or an intellectual thought.
I was just saying I got what he was saying lol.