1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

brandon Lloyd hurt in practice

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Rampage, Nov 14, 2007.

1. dcowboysfan76

dcowboysfan76 Well-Known Member

1,243 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    Maybe he was trying to make a spectacular catch in practice to show that he's the best WR on the team, and he deserves more balls thrown his way....

2. dallasfaniac

dallasfaniac Active Member

4,198 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Maybe Brunell was getting a series.

3. JerryFan

JerryFan Active Member

1,243 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    His attitude must just stink. He was a stud in college and the thing is he caught everything thrown at him in college. I thought he would be decent for Wash, but his attitude and work ethic just flat out stinks.

4. I Bleed B&G

I Bleed B&G I Can't Stop the Bleeding

74 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You're right about Espy. That guy will be a special player one day. Very freak injury.

5. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,373 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    Yeah, the other players really hate him from what I hear. Last week he was deactivated because he fell asleep at his locker and missed a meeting.

Now you know if anyone actually liked the guy, they would have woke him up before the coach showed up. But no. they just let him sleep.

Actually this very thing happened to me at work a couple of weeks ago, and the guy I share an office with didn't wake me. Instead he got up and went to starbucks, and left me hanging.

Dirty, rotten, bastich.

6. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,855 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    sadly this makes the skins better :laugh2:

7. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,950 Messages
    418 Likes Received
    He has a one year suspension facing him anyways...

8. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,374 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Thrash is pretty religious, so I'd bet it's an acknowledgment of God.

As for Lloyd, I had this nervous feeling he'd break out against us. That's not gonna be the case now I guess.

I think Moss will be out which will leave Randel El as their #1 and McCardell as the #2. Reche Caldwell hasn't played all year, but he'd be the #3.

9. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I think he's just thanking God that only the Redskins would allow him the opportunity to make a play

10. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,084 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I guess practice does make perfect, get in the end-zone enough times and you'll know how to land properly:laugh2: sorry Lloyd, guess you just needed the practice

couldn't have happened to a worse person