Brandon Marshall thoughts

rags747

Reaction score
The guy I would love is Williams from Clemson, but that ain't happening. That kid from Washington may be avail at 28 from some mock drafts for whatever that is worth. Marshall IMO is much more than a possession receiver.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I agree that it is weird that a current player is on a show like that but it is filmed in Jersey(he plays there, remember? :)) and he does it on his day off.

Fitz is 33, not sure on him yet. I wouldn't spend that kind of cash on offense this season....use it on the defense and go find/draft a WR.

He was on the show when he was a Bear, too. Dallas to Jersey on an off day is tiring. Especially when Dallas has road games. I don't see the benefit. As you said defense is the higher priority.

Reaction score
D. Jax may be available in the draft:
john-ross.jpg
I've seen a couple of mocks having Ross going to Dallas.

Although defense is the priority, having a serious deep threat opposite Dez would be a big help.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Only if Eric Berry is on Walmart's product list? I doubt it,because Jerry isn't going to spend big for FA's.

He just missed out on Weddle last year. I am sure they believe the secondary needs help and a leader like Berry would be a huge get. I would rather see them add one big splash than a few jags.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He just missed out on Weddle last year. I am sure they believe the secondary needs help and a leader like Berry would be a huge get. I would rather see them add one big splash than a few jags.

I know but the problem is Berry is not going anywhere as he will re-sign with the Chiefs.