Video: Brandon Smith College Highlights

Mannix

Reaction score
***Typed this prior to his tough drop*** This guy would be a PERFECT #3....don't let the UDFA tag fool you...I've never seen a more disciplined college WR....all he did was catch every ball thrown his way, and contiually bail out some of the worst Iowa QB's who have ever played. Letting him get away again, would be a huge mistake.

Mannix

Reaction score
What good does making it to the PS do....they already did that once to him, and the Vikes immediately grabbed him. Simi and Brown both need to have JAG on the back of their jerseys.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’d keep him around on the practice squad at least. He did a lot of good things this camp.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
***Typed this prior to his tough drop*** This guy would be a PERFECT #3....don't let the UDFA tag fool you...I've never seen a more disciplined college WR....all he did was catch every ball thrown his way, and contiually bail out some of the worst Iowa QB's who have ever played. Letting him get away again, would be a huge mistake.

He will be on the practice squad.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He's a baller, but the WR room is set. I think he's better than Simi, but Simi was drafted. Just hope he makes it to the PS which I think he will.

I disagree Simi is more consistent at catching the balls and knows how to get open.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Has potential.
Hope we can sneak him onto the practice squad.

Creeper

Reaction score

I like Brandon Smith. I wish they could make room for him. I think he is an NFL ready player now. I can see him replacing Ced Wilson.

Mannix

Reaction score
Just realized this....Brandon Smith 2 TD's in 2 short pre-seasons....Noah Brown ZERO TD's in 50 games.