Video: Brandon Smith College Highlights

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Immediate problem in many of those clips is him having corners all over him with little to no separation. Harder to win those jump balls against starting corners in the NFL.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
***Typed this prior to his tough drop*** This guy would be a PERFECT #3....don't let the UDFA tag fool you...I've never seen a more disciplined college WR....all he did was catch every ball thrown his way, and contiually bail out some of the worst Iowa QB's who have ever played. Letting him get away again, would be a huge mistake.

I was just about to post the same thing and that video because this guy is a solid receiver.

I really hope they keep this guy on the final 53 roster.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What good does making it to the PS do....they already did that once to him, and the Vikes immediately grabbed him. Simi and Brown both need to have JAG on the back of their jerseys.

I’ve said this in other posts Brandon Smith outplayed the Cowboys 3rd round pick this past draft and he certainly was the best UDFA receiver in pre season. He deserves to not only make the squad but KM needs him on routes targeted against Tampa.

Turpin more of a ST gadget addition . Vasher & Houston were practically invisible once pre season games started . Smiths toe dragging TD best catch of the pre season games of any Cowboy receiver .

Mannix

Reaction score
------Smith will have zero too if he’s going to play behind 5 other guys.

My point is, that he should not be playing behind 5 other guys....certainly not Brown.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Lamb
Brown
Tolbert
Turpin
Houston
Smith

They should make Turpin to our #3 RB.
Just a thought.

I guess we are going to find out how effective our elite quarterback is this season. Below average offensive line and wide receivers until Gallop returns.

Mannix

Reaction score
I actually think it will be hilarious to see Brown start....it will show just how inept Booger and Chuckles have been to allow a WR who's greatest attribute is his blocking, to steal money for the last five (5) years.

rambo2

Reaction score
***Typed this prior to his tough drop*** This guy would be a PERFECT #3....don't let the UDFA tag fool you...I've never seen a more disciplined college WR....all he did was catch every ball thrown his way, and contiually bail out some of the worst Iowa QB's who have ever played. Letting him get away again, would be a huge mistake.

It is looking more and more like the Cowboys have some good depth at receiver.

rambo2

Reaction score
I actually think it will be hilarious to see Brown start....it will show just how inept Booger and Chuckles have been to allow a WR who's greatest attribute is his blocking, to steal money for the last five (5) years.
Brown had an excellent camp.