Brandon Weeden on time with Cowboys: 'It wasn't like I stunk it up in Dallas

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Weeden has hinted that the coaching staff held him back. I still think he sucks but there might be some validity to our coaching ineptness. I will have to see how he does next week.

You could put Tom Brady in this offense and we'd prob still have only 4 wins. Or Rodgers, etc.

Weeden looked like hot garbage in this offense. He'll be going to the playoffs in Houston and it aint like Houston is a stacked team just needing a QB to drive the bus.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
It's pretty telling that Weeden has won both games he has played in with a very average Houston team AFTER being brought in off the street. Not only that, he has looked pretty good as well. It just shows how completely inept our coaching staff really is.

gmoney112

Reaction score
You could put Tom Brady in this offense and we'd prob still have only 4 wins. Or Rodgers, etc.

Weeden looked like hot garbage in this offense. He'll be going to the playoffs in Houston and it aint like Houston is a stacked team just needing a QB to drive the bus.

Actually, Houston is pretty stacked outside of QB. They have one of the best defenses in the NFL and Hopkins is legit.

They've faced two bad teams where the defense carried them. A 200 yard performance against the worst team in the NFL and an atrocious pass defense.

Let's not get carried away.