Reaction score
pressrelease_318634_1407858494.jpg

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Converse
Vans
RVCA
Cody James Stuff
iPhone (had many different phones until I switched years ago and never looked back)
Chevy
Tito’s
Coors Banquet Beer
Del Taco
Teague Custom Marine
Inn N Out
Samsung TV’s

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I officially endorse “Bob’s Big Boy in Burbank”.
Splendid American junk cuisine,if I do say so myself....(banana shake is a God send of rich heavenly junkity goodness at 3:00 am ) And the best part? It doesn’t close,and they let you order any way you like. I order slow and like to pace myself.
http://bobs.net/

It’s a must on the way back from Hollywood! Can I add Roscoes Chicken and Waffle to this?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Converse
Vans
RVCA
Cody James Stuff
iPhone (had many different phones until I switched years ago and never looked back)
Chevy
Tito’s
Coors Banquet Beer
Del Taco
Teague Custom Marine
Inn N Out
Samsung TV’s

I miss Del Taco. They vanished from the D/FW area in the 90s I believe. I've never seen one up here in the Northeast either.

I like regular Coors too. One of the only US big beers that I drink. I tend to prefer beers with more flavor.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dang, I get my Tito's for mixing at Costco and GG and Belvedere, along with Ketel One and Stoli Gold are my martini vodkas. I am going to give that a try, thanks GMO.

Ya see, second post and this is already working and who knew it would be about liquor?:omg:
I know Tito... and his ex-wife. She's hilarious.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh wait... My evening Mexican hot dog lady vendor. I don’t know why,but her sidewalk hot plate dogs taste fantastic. $3.50...who knew? Sometimes there’s gems in the underworld of cuisine. I will advise a contingency plan of “Tums” (also a brand I endorse) on hand just in case events arise.