Brawls on the concourse

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if this has been discussed but apparently there were some serious altercations between fans of each team. Anyone know much about what happened?
https://nypost.com/2023/09/18/jets-cowboys-fans-fight-in-bloody-brawl-at-atampt-stadium/
Wish I had been there! I worked as a bouncer at South Padre Island during spring break, back.in the day. I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Would have cuffed them and stuffed them. They should have been arrested.

Last edited:

Shane612

Reaction score
Especially with children around - it’s disgusting.

All comes down to overconsumption of alcohol.
To be honest, some of the thing that are said here would very possibly cause a physical alternation if said in person.
And I'm not excluding me...I apologize for my part in any verbal altercation here....and vow to avoid them at all cost.

shabazz

Reaction score
Wish I had been there! I worked as a bouncer at South Padre Island during spring break, back.in the day. I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
Same here. I worked as a bouncer on Fire Island in the 80s and I had to break up a ton of slap fights.

It was just slap, slap, freaking slap. I cant even remember how many men I had to beat off.

shabazz

Reaction score
Why do you find that outlandish? Leaders of countries fight other leaders of countries over an imaginary line on a map.

And the young men in both sacrifice so the old men can beat their chests and rattle their swords.
I thought it was Sabres that were rattled ? Lol

Last edited:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Love me some Toby Keith!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I thought it was Sabres that were rattled ?
Two things. It normally is sabres. (spell check does not like the spelling of sabres.)

Second. Fire Island and your choice of words in the last sentence were either a hastily typed comment, a mistake, or a Freudian slip. Or maybe that was a Freudian slap.

Or the greatest delivery of sarcasm ever on this site.