Breakdown of Notre Dame Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
As a fan of ND and aware of the different schemes and DCs there over the time Marist was on the team I can say its true and you know nothing about it
so. Brady 6th round. talk your way around it

just talk. im listening but not believing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So...right off the bat the guy describes a player being used incorrectly.

At Notre Dame. A high level program with expensive coaches. They are using guys incorrectly?

Something doesnt add up with the story. The stories lies that are based on hierarchy info are lame.

Players being used wrong at College level in this age of "instant information" and a supposed battle for high paying jobs(thousands of coaches)...doesnt add up.

No poster can explain my attention to a glitch in the matrix.

There is a lie being propagated.

What's your argument here?

gtb1943

Reaction score
so. Brady 6th round. talk your way around it

just talk. im listening but not believing
people who make those statements will never believe what they do not want to believe
you do not want to believe it so no amount of evidence will change your mind
so take a hike

gtb1943

Reaction score
The Problem ND has had the last few years is changing DCs and systems and several players beyond this one also suffered in not playing in one position and one system long enough to settle in and develop well

SackMaster

Reaction score
I mean, based off what we have seen by Micah Parsons in the NFL, he was MASSIVELY misused at the College Level.

Sure, he had 6.5 sacks in his 2 years a the college level, but he's at 40.5 in 3 years at the NFL level.

Had Penn St used Parsons as a Passrusher, no way he makes it to the 12th Pick of ANY draft.
:thumbup:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I mean, based off what we have seen by Micah Parsons in the NFL, he was MASSIVELY misused at the College Level.

Sure, he had 6.5 sacks in his 2 years a the college level, but he's at 40.5 in 3 years at the NFL level.

Had Penn St used Parsons as a Passrusher, no way he makes it to the 12th Pick of ANY draft.
:thumbup:
Something doesn't add up then, right

SackMaster

Reaction score
Something doesn't add up then, right
The only thing that doesn't add up is that you seem to think Humans, even highly paid ones, are perfect and never makes mistakes.

And yet you are a Dallas Cowboys fan. So I wonder if you think the "governing systems that hire coaches for high paying jobs allow bad judgement" when it comes to Jerry Jones?
:huh:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Ive Got One That Can See GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is a lesson in how not to be an adult.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.