Breaking down the east

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
Filthy
Boys
G-men

Washington is a good one and Arrington has talent just erractic. Trottier had a good year. Dat is my boy but we have alot of unknowns, we do have talent. G-men LB's is the biggest question of their defense.
The giants might have the best lbs in the division.

Hoov

Reaction score
Eagles 12-4 with TO playing
Cowboys 10-6
Giants 9-7
Skins 3-13

Just my oppinion, and i understand the concern with the rookies, sure they wont all be ready but i think one and maybe two will really suprise (JJ was fine as rookie last year and Newman had a decent rookie year at CB). Also look at veteran players- Adding Rivera, Campbell back from injury should be immediate upgrades to O-Line, and there are a number of bodies competing for RT, so if nothing else RT should be better than last year due to young guys getting a little exp under their belt.

I like Bledsoe as an upgrade over Vinny.

On Defense- adding ferguson should be help to Dline, rookies should play in rotation but not be expected to carry the team. adding henry and glen at CB has got to be an upgrade.

Giants have some very good players but Eli is not ready to take it to the next level yet.

Skins will be awful, i cant remember a team ever having so many problems in the offseason, they seem like a team divided, and they have been horrid on defense the past few years.