BREAKING: LB Jerry Brown has died .. Josh Brent arrested for intoxicated manslaughter

Blackspider214

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4888703 said:
He posted bail. How difficult would that be for an NFL player?

I was simply responding to his claim that he won't post that much to get bailed.

And for quite a few players out there who are broke and live paycheck to paycheck, somewhat difficult.

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the details, but people blaming Josh Brent should realize Jerry Brown went into the car willingly. How do we know he didn't know Josh had plenty of drinks and was intoxicated?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Blackspider214;4888716 said:
I was simply responding to his claim that he won't post that much to get bailed.

And for quite a few players out there who are broke and live paycheck to paycheck, somewhat difficult.

I was responding to tho whole thread and idea that he would bail out. I guess one would have to know he only has to post %10 of that bail to be released and maybe even less than that since the bond was so high. Not sure if it was a lawyer or bondsman who posted the bail, but either way--a dream case for lawyers and bondsman.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I honestly feel bad for Josh. He should be held responsible, but I find it hard not to feel bad for the guy.