Breaking News: OJ being sentenced

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something tells me OJ is going to be in a bad mood when this is over.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Neuter him!

0_61_barker_bob.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
what was the max his sentence could have been?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sounds like he's getting 15 yrs but I could be wrong. There are 10 counts and they all run concurrent with each other and the longest I have heard is 15 yrs.

Min of 15 max of 18 if I understood it correctly but he could be out in 5 yrs.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2462401 said:
Sounds like he's getting 15 yrs but I could be wrong. There are 10 counts and they all run concurrent with each other and the longest I have heard is 15 yrs.

Min of 15 max of 18 if I understood it correctly but he could be out in 5 yrs.

:eek: all for some memorabilia

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
He got the max 18 years, but most expect him to serve 10 years before paroll. The guy is finished and he deserves to rot in prison.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2462416 said:
If he hadn't taken a gun with him he wouldn't have gotten more than a year.

That's what happens when your stupid. I think it's called VOTIS that when you commit a violent crime with a gun it has a mandtory sentences and you must serve at least 85%.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
A man who brutally butchered two people is finally gonna do some jail time. Better late than never.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;2462437 said:
A man who brutally butchered two people is finally gonna do some jail time. Better late than never.
:signmast:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
O.J. SIMPSON TO SERVE AT LEAST SIX YEARS IN PRISON

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 5, 2008, 1:20 p.m.

Pro Football Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson was sentenced to at least six years in prison today for kidnapping and armed robbery.

The robbery and kidnapping took place on September 13, 2007, in an incident in which Simpson claimed he just wanted to get back sports memorabilia and other property that had been stolen from him. But Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass referred to what Simpson did as “a violent event.”

The 61-year-old Simpson, looking worn down, tired and old, addressed the judge before sentencing and expressed his remorse.

In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anybody,” Simpson said.

But Glass said it was clear to her that Simpson had committed a serious crime.

“The evidence in this case was overwhelming,” Glass said.

In handing down her sentence, Glass referred to the 1994 murders of which Simpson was acquitted, but she said that case had no bearing on her sentencing.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462444 said:
O.J. SIMPSON TO SERVE AT LEAST SIX YEARS IN PRISON

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 5, 2008, 1:20 p.m.

Pro Football Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson was sentenced to at least six years in prison today for kidnapping and armed robbery.

The robbery and kidnapping took place on September 13, 2007, in an incident in which Simpson claimed he just wanted to get back sports memorabilia and other property that had been stolen from him. But Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass referred to what Simpson did as “a violent event.”

The 61-year-old Simpson, looking worn down, tired and old, addressed the judge before sentencing and expressed his remorse.

In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anybody,” Simpson said.

But Glass said it was clear to her that Simpson had committed a serious crime.

“The evidence in this case was overwhelming,” Glass said.

In handing down her sentence, Glass referred to the 1994 murders of which Simpson was acquitted, but she said that case had no bearing on her sentencing.

who 6 years is BS my brother got that for Armed Robbery....he has kidnapping on top of that......Real nice justice system we have.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2462457 said:
who 6 years is BS my brother got that for Armed Robbery....he has kidnapping on top of that......Real nice justice system we have.
O.J. was given 15 years, but has to serve at least six of that before he's eligible for parole.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462469 said:
More than likely O.J. was given 18 and has to serve at least 1/3 of that before he's eligible for parole.
A lot of conflicting reports.

23 years maximum, 10 years minimum is what I think it looks like.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462469 said:
More than likely O.J. was given 18 and has to serve at least 1/3 of that before he's eligible for parole.

Actually it's 15 up for parole in 5 then he has to serve the 1-6 for the kidnapping then 1-6 for the other charge......again that's how I understood it and how the legal guy on ESPN explained it.