News: Breer's MMQB, Trevor Lawrence is coming alive

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Of course we get the Jags when they are on fire lol
Actually it is a much needed test. The Jags are playing for the division. They have one more game with Tennessee and they are two games back. In a weird way the Cowboys could decide the AFC South. I love it.

CWR

Reaction score
Actually it is a much needed test. The Jags are playing for the division. They have one more game with Tennessee and they are two games back. In a weird way the Cowboys could decide the AFC South. I love it.

Me too, we need to be pushed. Playing weaker teams doesn't make this team better. I think there is some value in the come back vs Houston but it's enough low level competition.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Do we jump off the bridge if Dak gets outplayed by Lawrence?
I think the more important question is if the Jags outplay. Cowboys ?

as long as our team plays up to potential and take the Jags seriously, we will win handily. They should not have another houston we got them moment.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think the more important question is if the Jags outplay. Cowboys ?

as long as our team plays up to potential and take the Jags seriously, we will win handily. They should not have another houston we got them moment.

After struggling against the Colts for 3 quarters, then almost losing to the worst team in the league if not for a miracle drive in the last min of the game, if we follow up those performances with another egg against the Jags......wow.......no words

Teams that make a deep playoff run get hot in December, they dont struggle to barely beat teams like the Colts, Texans, and Jags.

terra

Reaction score
I think last year was a good thing for Lawrence. He had been the Golden Boy for so long; so much just falling right for him. Then he gets a year that is pretty close to hell; gets booed and hated in the media and so on. Finds out what being on a bad team and losing is like.
He finally grew up.

Reactions: CWR

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Of course we get the Jags when they are on fire lol
On fire might be a bit of a stretch. They have won 3 of 5, beating an overrated titans, Ravens and Raiders. They got blown out by Detroit 2 weeks ago and lost to KC, who put up close to 500 yds of offense against them. They are avg 24 ppg these last 5 and have given up 27 ppg. This is a game we should win comfortably, something similar to their KC game, 27-17 or so.