Brees vs Romo

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2483514 said:
I would say a big part of it is also the weapons that Tony has to work with in comparison to what Brees is throwing to.

I'm sure many media people, and fans of the Saints, wonder what kind of numbers Brees could put up if he had the weapons that we have here around Tony.

I'm pretty sure that is part of the reason that Tony eat so much stuff from the media.

Don't kid yourself, Brees has weapons. My buddy is a Saints fan and I've watched just about every game they've played this year since I've got sunday ticket and he's over here every Sunday.

Lance Moore is a legitimate wide receiver and a lot of Bree's big games have to do with their receivers just burning people running go routes. Lately, people have been respecting that more and Bree's numbers have dropped.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2483514 said:
I would say a big part of it is also the weapons that Tony has to work with in comparison to what Brees is throwing to.

I'm sure many media people, and fans of the Saints, wonder what kind of numbers Brees could put up if he had the weapons that we have here around Tony.

I'm pretty sure that is part of the reason that Tony eat so much stuff from the media.

Again, is Colston a bad WR? Is Shockey a lousy receiving TE? Is Bush a weapon out of the backfield or not? These guys are all top shelf talent, they are not scrubs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dbair1967;2483596 said:
Again, is Colston a bad WR?

Injured most of the year

Is Shockey a lousy receiving TE?

Lately, he's not even average. He was terrible last night.

Is Bush a weapon out of the backfield or not?

Not really.

These guys are all top shelf talent, they are not scrubs.

I don't think you watch many Saints games. They drop a LOT of passes. His weapons are still nothing close to Owens, Williams, Witten and Barber. His production is remarkable no matter who he has to work with, whether it be Devery Henderson, Lance Moore and Billy Miller. Part of that might simply be Payton's design.

That said, Brees also makes some lousy decisions as well. He has made huge mistakes the past month.