Brian Baldinger: BaldysBreakdowns Mazi Smith: Raiders

rambo2

Reaction score
I'll never understand why people around here are so impatient when it comes to rookies in their FIRST year lol.
I find it amusing that they complain so harshly about the Schoonmaker pick. Claiming that they screwed up not taking the guard. Then watch camp develop and you can see that Schoonmaker actually looks good and they have 2 rookie olinemen that look good in Richards and Bas.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can someone get Baldinger and actual telestrator instead of him recording a VHS playback off a Motorola Razor.
I think it kind of adds to the Baldinger mystic. He sounds like your uncle that loves chugging stouts, inhaling brats, and chain smoking Winstons while talking sports. When you tell that guy his Razor is 15 year old technology, he'll tell you " thats how I got it half off"

ghst187

Reaction score
Damn that double team erased him badly
I’m a huge critic of Mazi but he definitely looked a lot better last night. Had some good reps other than that run that he got blown up on. He is still killing me being soooo glacially slow off the snap, which is a big part of winning/losing reps along the OL/DL.