Brian Broudas says..

cwbyfn1957

Reaction score
He is from ESPN Radio in Dallas(calls himself the Scout?) and was on the air here in Houston. His take on the O-Line is Sparano was more of a free-wheeling kind of guy and Houck is more set in his ways and more determined to make it work his way or nothing. Players aren't catching on to his system.
He also reports that the NFL will make a judgement on Pacman about 11:00 AM CST. And his source's say it wont be good.
I don't know anything about this guy, maybe some of ya'll in Dallas could wigh in on his reliability?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
cwbyfn1957;2337823 said:
He is from ESPN Radio in Dallas(calls himself the Scout?) and was on the air here in Houston. His take on the O-Line is Sparano was more of a free-wheeling kind of guy and Houck is more set in his ways and more determined to make it work his way or nothing. Players aren't catching on to his system.
He also reports that the NFL will make a judgement on Pacman about 11:00 AM CST. And his source's say it wont be good.
I don't know anything about this guy, maybe some of ya'll in Dallas could wigh in on his reliability?

Already past 11 AM Central time.

Houck had this OLINE playing EXTREMELY well for the injuries up until last game, I think it is just a bump in the road.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ajk23az;2337832 said:

Houck had this OLINE playing EXTREMELY well for the injuries up until last game, I think it is just a bump in the road.

In 30 minutes it will be.

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
ajk23az;2337832 said:

Hope you're right about the line. Also it's 10:32 CT.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Whoops, for some reason I was thinking eastern..:confused:

Rackat

Reaction score
Broudas used to be a scout, for the Cowboys iirc. He usually has good insight and good sources.

btw, it's now 10:39 here in Dallas/Fort Worth.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
cwbyfn1957;2337823 said:

so this means pacman will not be suspended and we have still give the titans our 6th rounder next year as against getting a 5th pick if pacman would have been supsended ? :( DAMN!

and whats the thing about houck. all i heard about him that everybody is very happy with him and one reason is that he demands from the OLine extactly this for what those players are made for. man to man blocking and no zone schemes at all. that was one problem with sparano as i heard. and the OL play showed it it was very good the last few weeks. and now because of some preassure on romo it's not that way and houck is suddenly a problem ? wth...

i'd say - sorry but that sounds like BS to me. no real source no comment.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To back up the won't be good sentiment re: Pacman, this was on PFT yesterday...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/13/pacman-suspension-next-for-the-boys/

Goodell said:
Still, it sure sounds as if Commissioner Roger Goodell is prepared to do whatever is necessary to address the problem.

“[T]his is a very important issue to me,” Goodell said during a Monday luncheon in Tampa. “And I agree, it is a privilege to play in the National Football League. And I believe that message has been clearly heard by our players and coaches and everybody associated with the NFL. And I believe Adam understands what’s expected of him. I am disappointed to hear that he was involved in something last week. We’ve been collecting the facts on that so I can make a judgment on that. . . . He knows he is running out of rope with respect to this. And if he’s not going to behave responsibly and reflect positively on the NFL, the Cowboys and himself, then he won’t play in the NFL.”

The comments drew “rousing applause,” according to Chris Harry of the Orlando Sentinel.

Goodell also threw a barb at Jones for his well-publicized attempt to change his name from Pacman back to Adam. When asked by a member of the audience about “Pacman Jones,” Goodell said, “What a shock. . . . And by the way, it’s ‘Mr. Jones’ now.”

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ajk23az;2337832 said:

Ummm...not exactly. It's still 8 minutes till 11 central time.

ajk23az

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2337874 said:
Ummm...not exactly. It's still 8 minutes till 11 central time.

Oh my goodness, I think I got it the first 6 times it has been posted...............:cool:

ajk23az

Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23;2337888 said:
Even if it's a 1 gamer, don't we get picks back or something?

I would think so, the trade said if he misses ANY time due to suspension.

I really think Pac is going to get a 4-5 game suspension but not out of the league.