Brian Broudas says..

juck

Reaction score
theebs;2337932 said:
it would be, because they are going to be here at least 4 years. They can be relied on.

If this team is about to take a step mentally and everyone is going to grow up its a perfect opportunity to get the two young corners going.

throw pacman out and one of this teams problems are gone.

ok tell me that after rams burn them.Especially Jenkins,the guy seems suspect.We just dont need less players now.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Boysboy;2337947 said:
That's b/c they picked up Nick Harper in FA to replace him.

Our situation is different-we're in the middle of the season, so guess Jerry should call up Andy Reid and see what he can give up for Lito?

That wouldn't hurt my feelings but there is zero chance that the Eagles would ship Lito to Dallas.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
juckie;2337952 said:
ok tell me that after rams burn them.Especially Jenkins,the guy seems suspect.We just dont need less players now.

Who will burn them. Bulger has looked terrible and they dont block very well.

If we just prevent the big play sunday we will be fine. The biggest problem this week will be stopping jackson running inside.

I think jenkins, scandrick, henry and ball will be fine. especially if watkins and roy are back.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
juckie;2337952 said:

But because it doesn't suit the "Give Jones a break" situation you're not willing to even admit there is a chance Jenkins could step in and play at least as well as Jones has? It's not like Jones has been real awe inspiring thus far.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2337948 said:
Who's to say Mike Jenkins, a first rounder some considered the best corner prospect in the draft, can't be as good as him?

Nobody is. This is Finnegans 3rd year in the league now and is finally blossoming though.

On the contrary, who is saying Mike Jenkins will be as good as him?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
theebs;2337957 said:

If we just prevent the big play sunday we will be fine. The biggest problem this week will be stopping jackson running inside.

I think jenkins, scandrick, henry and ball will be fine. especially if watkins and roy are back.

I think Roy will bring back the fire now that the team is under adversity, we definitely need it!

juck

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2337934 said:
Why would we be without Pacman? You've assured us that this is no big deal.
It isnt,if he gets suspended its bullcrap IMO.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2337957 said:

Their LT(Pace) is out-it doesn't matter how good your passing game is b/c if your blind-sided OT sucks, then it cripples your entire passing game completely. Same happened when Flo went down 3 years ago.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
ajk23az;2337962 said:
Nobody is. This is Finnegans 3rd year in the league now and is finally blossoming though.

On the contrary, who is saying Mike Jenkins will be as good as him?

I am. :)

I think Jenkins looks like a heck of a prospect. And I wasn't even sure about him when we drafted him.

Sure, there will be some bumps in the road for him like there will be for all rookies. But I think he's going to be a good one.

But back to the point... Since the Titans lost this supposed "best corner in football" Pacman Jones, they've only gotten better.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juckie;2337967 said:
It isnt,if he gets suspended its bullcrap IMO.

No it isn't.

Anything Pacman gets, he deserves.

Time for the enabling to stop once and for all.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2337971 said:
Their LT(Pace) is out-it doesn't matter how good your passing game is b/c if your blind-sided OT sucks, then it cripples your entire passing game completely. Same happened when Flo went down 3 years ago.

Even with their starters, they dont look very good protecting the qb and bulger looks extremely erratic and makes some terrible throws.

Holt will catch the ball, but other than that i think we can match up with them.

And it would be a great boost to the young guys to go out there and play without newman and the other guy and have positive results.

now tampa is a different story. they are going to give us problems regardless, but that is next week!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyfn1957;2337823 said:
He is from ESPN Radio in Dallas(calls himself the Scout?) and was on the air here in Houston. His take on the O-Line is Sparano was more of a free-wheeling kind of guy and Houck is more set in his ways and more determined to make it work his way or nothing. Players aren't catching on to his system.
He also reports that the NFL will make a judgement on Pacman about 11:00 AM CST. And his source's say it wont be good.
I don't know anything about this guy, maybe some of ya'll in Dallas could wigh in on his reliability?
maybe Parcells was right. maybe these guys are too stupid to be winners.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
No one should trust the info of a man whose name reads similar to that of a Broad Butt.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2338206 said:
No one should trust the info of a man whose name reads similar to that of a Broad Butt.

Says the WHAM Avatar poster. Belie'dat! :cool:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2338201 said:
maybe Parcells was right. maybe these guys are too stupid to be winners.

I'll give credit to Parcells where it is due-he KNOWS when to quit when the timing is RIGHT.

Yeah, he's an *** and he'll bolt at the worst possible times, however-when he bolted the Giants, we found out later that team was getting old. When he bolted the Pats, Bledsoe [insert Denny Green comment]. When he bolted the Jets, they were very salary capped-strapped and had QB problems. Now after he bolted us, we're realizing all of a sudden how the players are just too stupid.