Signed by Cowboys Brice Butler officially back

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
It's largely a pointless move that doesn't make us better.

I mean if you wanted a low risk move that could actually make us better, then they should have flipped a 5th rounder for Gordon.

Why everyone is so enamored by Gordon. He hasn't played a snap since 2015. Its not like he's gonna be all pro once he gets onto the field. At least with Butler we know he did well with Dak. Better than what Bryant ever could.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think Brice will turn some heads.

He has 3 years in the offense.

Let's see what happens.

6 games from now we all maybe screaming about we are the second coming of Air Coryell.

I saw the videos on Brice. He's not bad. at all. I don't get the hate coming his way. I like that tip toe catch against Green Bay in the endzone.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I saw the videos on Brice. He's not bad. at all. I don't get the hate coming his way. I like that tip toe catch against Green Bay in the endzone.
Agreed.

I think without DEZ being here and DAK not having to feed him the ball..

we can see what he does the second time around.

I am positive about the return.

Julio Jones he is not..

but Gordon he is not either.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Why everyone is so enamored by Gordon. He hasn't played a snap since 2015. Its not like he's gonna be all pro once he gets onto the field. At least with Butler we know he did well with Dak. Better than what Bryant ever could.

He played last year and this year. He is easily a top 10 receiver in football but he is a giant knucklehead.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Butler:
“I went to another team thinking I’d be all right, and for whatever reason I didn’t make the team there,” he said. “Now I’m back here and hopefully whatever I can do, I can do it to the best of my ability.”

If he didn't make it in Arizona, why would he be any good here ?