Bring me Lincoln Riley

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Don’t go with another retread line Quinn or Payton. Blow the whole thing up and let Jerry end this the way he started, by getting the cool up and comer to lead a rebuild the way he wants it done.

exciter

Reaction score
Don’t go with another retread line Quinn or Payton. Blow the whole thing up and let Jerry end this the way he started, by getting the cool up and comer to lead a rebuild the way he wants it done.
Oh goody, another college coach comes to the NFL to fail!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Regardless of your opinion on Lincoln Riley or if he would even fit in the NFL, with Dak at QB, you aren’t going to get very far regardless of your HC. McCarthy should still be fired of course, but Dak would need to go right behind him if this team wants to do anything.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wonder Boy Moore has 2 be gone for ANY HC to have success.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Regardless of your opinion on Lincoln Riley or if he would even fit in the NFL, with Dak at QB, you aren’t going to get very far regardless of your HC. McCarthy should still be fired of course, but Dak would need to go right behind him if this team wants to do anything.
and yes, Fat Mike must be fired. He is lazy and just doesn't get involved the way u want. This team BADLY needs a hands on task master offensively. He has NEVER been that. Im not a fan, but I might be willing to hire Sean payton afterall. He IS hands on. He will get in the players faces. I like DQ but just think he is best suited 2 remain at D coord. Thats his wheel house, not HC. Let DQ do what he do. After seeing MM being so utterly incompetent and stupefied in week 1, its clear he aint it. Make the call Jerry.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How long have we heard Riley being either championed to take over in Dallas or rumored to be about to take over in Dallas?

He left Oklahoma, if he had interest in the NFL, he'd have done it then...

Dracula

Reaction score
He may have been interested in joining the NFL but not for Jones and Jones' ego.

jsb357

Reaction score
He may have been interested in joining the NFL but not for Jones and Jones' ego.

I think that fact will keep many good coaches away from the job, unless it's just a retirement money grab.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How long have we heard Riley being either championed to take over in Dallas or rumored to be about to take over in Dallas?

He left Oklahoma, if he had interest in the NFL, he'd have done it then...
If the NFL had an interest they would have already offered too. I don’t think Riley’s ready for that jump yet.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Lincoln Riley makes 8 mil a year and just bought a house in the coast up from Malibu.

Good friggin luck.