Bring me Lincoln Riley

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Riley doesn't do defence very well, and we might lose Quinn if that happens. Part of the reason that Parsons is as good as he is is because Quinn knows how to use him effectively. Lincoln Riley might ruin Parsons if he were here. We need a defencive-minded HC, if we are not going to keep Quinn, so that we can continue developing Parsons. We've used the offensive coaches a bit much, and the strength of this team is defence. Thus, our next coach should play to that strength. Plus, we tend to do better with a defencive-minded HC mentality. Tom and Jimmy were defencive-minded as was Parcells, the namesake of the OP's title. So, I think, if we don't keep Quinn and if we bin Mike (who, mind you, has done well with a backup QB unlike Garrett), then I think a college coach (if we go the college route) such as Mike Tressel from the University of Cincinnati would be a good hire. Their defence is very good, and I think Tressel would be able to help get the most out of Parsons if we don't keep Quinn.

Another coach that'd be a logical addition would be John Chavis, who is the DC of the USFL Champion Birmingham Stallions. He's got college experience and did a great job with the Stallions. He'd be another one that I think that could get a lot out of Parsons.