Video: Broaddus believes the Cowboys will make a move today

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Lets hope its Derrick Brown. Pay whatever it costs. This team needs a DT with that skillset. It will take this D to another level. I am also banking on Clark getting up to speed and using him as a spy from hear on out.

I'd be happy with Brown or another really good DT. Use one of our young DTs as part of the compensation.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Please don't let it be premium draft picks for a WR. Not for the fourth time. Please no.

All I remember was the disasterous trades for Roy Williams and Joey galloway. We did trade a third rounder for James McKnight which worked out. He was a good receiver but he left for more money. I don't remember a fourth trade for a receiver.

Jipper

Reaction score
All I remember was the disasterous trades for Roy Williams and Joey galloway. We did trade a third rounder for James McKnight which worked out. He was a good receiver but he left for more money. I don't remember a fourth trade for a receiver.

amari cooper worked out for the most part....that being said i really dont want to see them spend a pick on a wR

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This is entirely possible. But what’s coming out from Jerry and Stephen, as well as the reporters that cover this team, is not the same as years past. they’re going to try and make a real move.

I believe they will try to, but the cost will be too much due to the various teams looking for WR help. So ultimately they will work something out with Miami that makes sense for both teams with Cedrick returning to Dallas. Just my 2 cents...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Prepare for an Eli Ankou type move.

I would hope we would go after a Denzel Mims, KJ Hamler or Kendrick Bourne type.

They should’ve been all over the Roquan Smith deal
no they should RS a great payer but not fit here why a 2 and 5 sounds cheap hes leaving for mega deal, we don't have room for another LB who wants giant deal.. RS didnt help them not give up 200 yards by Pollard and dak last week.. how has Wagner truly helped the rams, dont see it? Clark will develop we have other LBs, was not a NEED, neither is WR

only need i see on this team is LG and CB who truly can put us over the top, what position??

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Gave up a first for Cooper, and while that didn't blow up like the previous trades, you NEVER give up premium picks for anyone other than a franchise QB, blind side tackle, or pass rusher.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
During halftime last night Adam Schefter said the Broncos have on the table a package deal which includes #1 draft pick for Chubbs the LB. Wonder if it’s Dallas and Jeudy is a part of this deal?

tm1119

Reaction score
Any news on how serious Barr’s hamstring injury is? I could see trading for a vet LB maybe, unless they plan to rely on Clark if Barr/LVE were to miss any extended time

phildadon86

Reaction score
no they should RS a great payer but not fit here why a 2 and 5 sounds cheap hes leaving for mega deal, we don't have room for another LB who wants giant deal.. RS didnt help them not give up 200 yards by Pollard and dak last week.. how has Wagner truly helped the rams, dont see it? Clark will develop we have other LBs, was not a NEED, neither is WR

only need i see on this team is LG and CB who truly can put us over the top, what position??
DT. Derrick Brown