Video: Broaddus believes the Cowboys will make a move today

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Any news on how serious Barr’s hamstring injury is? I could see trading for a vet LB maybe, unless they plan to rely on Clark if Barr/LVE were to miss any extended time
Honestly believe they will trade with Broncos. Have Chubbs the LB available.

JBS

Reaction score
I believe they will try to, but the cost will be too much due to the various teams looking for WR help. So ultimately they will work something out with Miami that makes sense for both teams with Cedrick returning to Dallas. Just my 2 cents...
This definitely is not the player they will acquire.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Has to be WR, they think the problem is solved with Hankins at DT. I doubt it is going to be a highly regarded WR like Jeudy, DJ Moore or Elijah Moore.

JBS

Reaction score
So funny that everybody in here thinks C. Wilson is the guy this team will acquire. Low hanging fruit for you guys. It won’t happen. It makes almost no sense.

JBS

Reaction score
so you think they'll land a legitimate upgrade like a DJ Moore or Cooks?
I think that’s more likely yes. But even if it’s a lower tier guy, it won’t be Wilson. He makes too much money for what he offers.

JBS

Reaction score
Im praying for Derrick Brown-I feel the more I say it. The higher the possibility (yes I know thats not true)
All of the reports are suggesting it’s a WR. I’m with you in that I would rather upgrade elsewhere. But sounds like WR is what they’re after

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
no they should RS a great payer but not fit here why a 2 and 5 sounds cheap hes leaving for mega deal, we don't have room for another LB who wants giant deal.. RS didnt help them not give up 200 yards by Pollard and dak last week.. how has Wagner truly helped the rams, dont see it? Clark will develop we have other LBs, was not a NEED, neither is WR

only need i see on this team is LG and CB who truly can put us over the top, what position??
So I’m other words, blueblood70 thinks the Cowboys front office has nailed it once again.

Go figure.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So funny that everybody in here thinks C. Wilson is the guy this team will acquire. Low hanging fruit for you guys. It won’t happen. It makes almost no sense.

No it’s going to be a big splash by Jerry. He is waiting for all the world to wake up so it can be announced :laugh: