Broaddus Conspiracy theory: Deion, Shedeur, and the Cowboys

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure what to say about this ...........I do know there's a nugget out there that the 49ers, Commanders, Raiders, and Cowboys are 4 preferred teams.

fivetwos

Reaction score
How about Coach Prime replacing McCarthy?

Also if we win more than three games this year it’s likely going to cost some serious draft capital to get Shedeur.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I thought about this earlier and I believe it! Seems like a perfect match, whether good or bad. I'd be all for it...I think being Deion's son and playing for him has prepared Shedeur to be an NFL QB in more ways than other top prospects. This might possibly be the only scenario where Jerry and Stephen would be willing to let Dak go. They respect Deion and know how much value his son would bring as the face of the Cowboys. But I actually think Shedeur can play too so that's why it's the perfect fit.

Carson

Reaction score
I wouldn’t know. Why do you say that though?
I don’t have any desire or ambition to coach in the NFL,” Sanders told SI.com. “I have a problem with men getting their checks and not doing their jobs. I would be too tough as a coach in the NFL because I still have those old-school attributes.”

“I'm good. I would never coach pros," Sanders told former NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III on the latter's podcast recently. "You played with guys that was getting a handsome check that didn't want to play. How am I going to handle that as a coach? … Here [in college], I can regulate that. At the next level, come on, man. These cats don't even want to practice no more.”