Broaddus Conspiracy theory: Deion, Shedeur, and the Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t have any desire or ambition to coach in the NFL,” Sanders told SI.com. “I have a problem with men getting their checks and not doing their jobs. I would be too tough as a coach in the NFL because I still have those old-school attributes.”
Gotcha. Didn’t see that. Things change though.

I think he would be a great leader of men in the NFL for exactly the reasons he points out. He would know how to handle everyone. He is such a strong personality that he may actually be able to change the culture in Dallas.

Reaction score
I PRAY this happens
I can't stand Deion and added media circus this will bring, but if it involves the Cowboys getting a young and talented QB this draft then I'm in,,, it's always a circus here anyways. :flagwave: .

Also, it would be nice for the Cowboys to cash in on these relationships Jerry cultivates with the players, it hurts us most of the time so it would be great to actually reap some rewards from it occasionally.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Church of Dak folks are still under the impression that Dak is at the level of Mahomes and Brady and it's only due to other factors that he continues to fail spectacularly.
The Dak haters are going to be crying and whining for the next 4+ years like they have the past 8 years once Dak gets extended this summer.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I don’t have any desire or ambition to coach in the NFL,” Sanders told SI.com. “I have a problem with men getting their checks and not doing their jobs. I would be too tough as a coach in the NFL because I still have those old-school attributes.”

“I'm good. I would never coach pros," Sanders told former NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III on the latter's podcast recently. "You played with guys that was getting a handsome check that didn't want to play. How am I going to handle that as a coach? … Here [in college], I can regulate that. At the next level, come on, man. These cats don't even want to practice no more.”
Lol...Hey Deion that's rich coming from a guy who blew off the legendary Mike Woicik's workouts and didn't even participate in the defensive huddle during games. Old-school attributes are what the NFL WAS before you changed them...lol

rags747

Reaction score
To me Shedeur ain’t all that. Sacked a ton and yeah his ol sucked but maybe throw the ball away. Can move a little in the pocket but is not elusive at all, no speed either. His arm is ok but nothing special. Deion may be in for a bigtime shock come this season, if his team goes down Shedeur will be right there and he won’t be picking who he wants to play for!

rags747

Reaction score
Lol...Hey Deion that's rich coming from a guy who blew off the legendary Mike Woicik's workouts and didn't even participate in the defensive huddle during games. Old-school attributes are what the NFL WAS before you changed them...lol
Unlike Irvin Deion was a terrible practice player, bad influence on the young guys. This has been said more than once. Let’s face it, what Deion had was God given talent, he was able to take it easy at practice due to all of his natural talent.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Sanders was a god tier talent who won a super bowl with 2 different teams. Like him or not the man has earned the right to say whatever he wants. Pretty sure when he makes comments like that it is directed at D Law, Diggs, Zeke, Martin, Dez, Dak, etc. etc. etc.

Creeper

Reaction score
Is it okay for me to say that Shedeur isn't good enough to pick which teams he will play for? Maybe he improves with another year of college ball but from what I have seen so far, I don't think he is anywhere near a first round pick. Being Deion's son means nothing.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Sanders was a god tier talent who won a super bowl with 2 different teams. Like him or not the man has earned the right to say whatever he wants. Pretty sure when he makes comments like that it is directed at D Law, Diggs, Zeke, Martin, Dez, Dak, etc. etc. etc.
God given talent, yes. He can say whatever he wants and I can can call what he says BS, because that is what it is. Don't pee on my pants and tell me it's raining. He was the WORST influence (Kevin Smith started staying out of the D huddles to) and calling people out for not wanting to practice....lol....That WAS him. I laugh at his hypocrisy.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry would absolutely draft this loser. This kid will struggle to be a backup.

Kwyn

Reaction score
There were fans championing this back when Deion was leading the Buffs to NCAA domination with a four win season.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Shadeur is probably QB6 or 7 in this year's class. There are also some serious entitlement issues. He is talented but there are some concerns.

And before anyone suggests it, I am a Deion fan. My buddy is an assistant on that staff, I went to a Buff home game last year and will be going to the Colorado @ Arizona game next year.

Now, Travis Hunter? Sign me up right now. Great kid.