Twitter: Broaddus draft board

reddyuta

Reaction score
I hope we stay away from Polite if he somehow makes it to 58,cant have a malcontent with you first pick.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I hope we stay away from Polite if he somehow makes it to 58,cant have a malcontent with you first pick.

Sounds like something fans said when they had word we may draft LVE!

He made it to us and we snagged him

reddyuta

Reaction score
Sounds like something fans said when they had word we may draft LVE!

He made it to us and we snagged him

wait what? LVE is clean as a whistle and extremely athletic.I cant say the same about Polite and his Combine was disastrous including his interviews and he bombed his pro day too.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
wait what? LVE is clean as a whistle and extremely athletic.I cant say the same about Polite and his Combine was disastrous including his interviews and he bombed his pro day too.
Yes but if what Stephen Jones said yesterday about the tape trumping all, then there is no reason they shouldn't consider him if he is available.

He is perhaps one of the most polished rushers in this draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Yes but if what Stephen Jones said yesterday about the tape trumping all, then there is no reason they shouldn't consider him if he is available.

He is perhaps one of the most polished rushers in this draft.

Twitter people made a mountain of that innocuous comment by Stephen,he didnt want to go into specifics about players and hence made a diplomatic comment on Ferguson.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I think Dane B is the real deal. Broaddus is a buffoon. I listened to the Talking Cowboys podcast and he was all over the place making trades. That guy would be the worst GM in history.
there is a reason he Is on radio and not still a scout for a nfl team

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Nah I understand that but to many fans it was an ugly pick. We wanted to drive the Ferrari off the showroom floor.