Twitter: Broaddus draft board

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

I'm sorry Hawk but BB has zero credibility with me. He lost that long ago. Most top 20 will look similar and after that it's a game of craps. I like when the DCC staff choose their Cowboy picks for every round. They rarely agree on the first round and it will be particularly difficult this year without a first round pick

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Interesting. No WR with a first round grade on that board.

If the Amari Cooper trade needed any more validation, here's a little bit more I guess.

morat1959

Reaction score
I think Dane B is the real deal. Broaddus is a buffoon. I listened to the Talking Cowboys podcast and he was all over the place making trades. That guy would be the worst GM in history.
No way he’d knock JJ off his throne. That’s the one thing I give him credit for.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He has a DL that will be out for the year with an ACL tear with a 1st round Grade?

Now I know why Parcells and Ireland got rid of him and Larry Lacewell.

He also has a super bowl ring. And Broaddus will be the first to say he failed the cowboys staff those years. Get over it, I appreciate the behind the scenes info of the draft he provides, no one gets them all right. This group was excited about guys like Anthony Brown, Xavier Woods, Michael Gallop, it's not like he's always wrong

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He has a DL that will be out for the year with an ACL tear with a 1st round Grade?

Now I know why Parcells and Ireland got rid of him and Larry Lacewell.
Everyone has a 1st round grade on him. Where have you been? The guy has a pretty solid draft history.

GMO415

Reaction score
Glad the draft is here, so all this speculation crap disappears

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the Cowboys need this:
INT/DL
DB
EDGE
WR/TE
QB or OL

this is the pick at 58 Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.

Last edited: