Broaddus needs to go

TheHerd

Reaction score
There, I said it. Multiple people have lamented the fact that no one is calling for the head of a middle aged guy. Well I am.

He should stop imploring people to watch the tape, because once you watch an all-22 game you realize how wrong this guy is about so many things.

His defending Free last year because he only had 4-5 horrific plays a game sealed the deal for me.

I can't listen to the shows he is on. And I'm so starved for Cowboys football that I'm on a forum on a beautiful Saturday afternoon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Why get rid of Broaddus now when he is only a stone's throw away from learning english grammar?

Broaddus is a positive on balance, not that I want him doing my taxes but there is a lot of value in having a former scout in that job instead of a JJ Taylor who never knew anything to start with - or a Skip Bayless that is just preening to get more TV appearances. When you net it out I'll take Broaddus over a lot of the guys who are cashing a paycheck as a sportswriter.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Why get rid of Broaddus now when he is only a stone's throw away from learning english grammar?

Broaddus is a positive on balance, not that I want him doing my taxes but there is a lot of value in having a former scout in that job instead of a JJ Taylor who never knew anything to start with - or a Skip Bayless that is just preening to get more TV appearances. When you net it out I'll take Broaddus over a lot of the guys who are cashing a paycheck as a sportswriter.

I think you made my point by having to refer to Skip and JJT. I agree if I'm picking between those 3, Broaddus is the choice.

But that's like deciding between stage 4 lung cancer, leprosy, or being burned at the stake.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
There, I said it. Multiple people have lamented the fact that no one is calling for the head of a middle aged guy. Well I am.

He should stop imploring people to watch the tape, because once you watch an all-22 game you realize how wrong this guy is about so many things.

His defending Free last year because he only had 4-5 horrific plays a game sealed the deal for me.

I can't listen to the shows he is on. And I'm so starved for Cowboys football that I'm on a forum on a beautiful Saturday afternoon!

Just ignore him and his commentary. Because you don't like him, which I don't either, doesn't mean he "has to go"

ALBIT

Reaction score

Really he needs to go???? That guy has forgotten more football than the people on here post. Do you read what people here post? Where were you saying the fans that said Dak was better than Brady today,or how about the post where is this defense is dominant, or we will win 12 games easily. Why bash a writer who is around this team everyday. No one is perfect but i cant stand when people try to tell me they more than him etc. This stuff that is said on this site would never ever be put to print. The second anyone says a negative thing about our team people here kill him. Meanwhile those same people say everyine else sucks. It haopens all the time. Everyone else stinks and thats ok to say but the second anyone says it about us they are clueless morons?? Enough. We have way too mucj to worry about with this team. Lets just focus on what can make us better

Kaiser

Reaction score
Just FYI, Broaddus is no longer a scout because he is a single parent raising his son. The travel required for a scout made it an impossible situation for him.

Good point, I didn't know that.

Another point is that no matter what people think of Broaddus, he does have the skins on the wall of having run a very successful draft. The year he drafted Jeremiah Trotter, Tre Thomas and Allan Rossum is a bigger accomplishment than any of us Internet Heros have pulled off.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Good point, I didn't know that.

Another point is that no matter what people think of Broaddus, he does have the skins on the wall of having run a very successful draft. The year he drafted Jeremiah Trotter, Tre Thomas and Allan Rossum is a bigger accomplishment than any of us Internet Heros have pulled off.

But he knows nothing because god for bit he said something negative about the cowboys or one of their players. Sigh.

ALBIT

Reaction score
He’s fine. I don’t know what people expect from a local Dallas Cowboys social media team. Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean he has to go.

Well said my friend.

ALBIT

Reaction score
The people who bash him are prob the same people saying Denver was an easy win because oir defense is so great and they have no QB

Last edited:

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I like him more the Micky which should tell your a lot about Micky.
18iz3clorb5lhjpg.jpg

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Really he needs to go???? That guy has forgotten more football than the people on here post. Do you read what people here post? Where were you saying the fans that said Dak was better than Brady today,or how about the post where is this defense is dominant, or we will win 12 games easily. Why bash a writer who is around this team everyday. No one is perfect but i cant stand when people try to tell me they more than him etc. This stuff that is said on this site would never ever be put to print. The second anyone says a negative thing about our team people here kill him. Meanwhile those same people say everyine else sucks. It haopens all the time. Everyone else stinks and thats ok to say but the second anyone says it about us they are clueless morons?? Enough. We have way too mucj to worry about with this team. Lets just focus on what can make us better
He's a writer. It's as understandable as it is obvious that you're not qualified to make any assessment on such a person.