Broaddus re: Aldon Smith & Gregory

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How is that possible? What has Gregory done that's not being reported?

Not to mention Gregory himself has promised he WILL PLAY this season. Maybe the thinking is Smith is sober and has been for 8+ months. Pretty sure Gregory can't say the same thing since he's relying on the new CBA allowing him to smoke. In other words, Randy needs to least pass an initial drug test. I seriously doubt they will let him back in with a dirty test.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Must mean Gregory isn’t just addicted to weed.

Gregory's has always been more than weed. Too many people have just locked on the weed. He has legit mental/physiological issues that make smoking almost a must for him. I smoked weed for my neurosis and anxiety. If not, I would probably be part of the opioid epidemic. It's atrocious how we've demonized weed and weaponized much worse things. Gregory is always going to need a watchdog and someone checking on him. Not just as a player, but as a person.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Gregory's has always been more than weed. Too many people have just locked on the weed. He has legit mental/physiological issues that make smoking almost a must for him. I smoked weed for my neurosis and anxiety. If not, I would probably be part of the opioid epidemic. It's atrocious how we've demonized weed and weaponized much worse things. Gregory is always going to need a watchdog and someone checking on him. Not just as a player, but as a person.

I'm highly offended by your post. So much so that I need a drink to take the edge off.

Oh, wait...

kumizi

Reaction score
Must mean Gregory isn’t just addicted to weed.
I dont know what if any other drugs/alcohol he's addicted to but every reporter that follows the Cowboys has basically come out and said Gregory has mental health issues, similar to being bipolar. His situation is a lot more complicated than [weed is legal now, we can count on him for 16 games.]

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Unless they killed someone, I don’t get the holdup. How many freaking chances has Gordon been given?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That’s a Jerry special.

Pac-Man Jones
Greg Hardy
Gregory
Aldon (we’ll see)

It's a fact. Is he foolish, a humanitarian or just, a fan?

The results are, once again, on trial.

It's for real, though! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Either one of them would be a nice addition. Amae end up being your starter in no time....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Broaddus has a hit rate that is probably less than a monkey throwing darts. The guy is a buffoon. He has no idea and insight into how this will work out.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Gregory Should have been reinstated as soon as the new CBA was signed. It would be a crime not to reinstate Gregory this off season. Even worse if Smith is reinstated before Gregory. But You never know with Goodell.

It would seem entirely punitive. The rules were changed largely so that a guy like Gregory wouldn't be run out of the league again.