Twitter: Broaddus says look out for the name Anthony Barr

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Roll with what we have. Bringing in aging veterans with no athleticism isn’t a solution

The Natural

Reaction score
There’s nobody sitting at home right now that is going to alter the trajectory or floor of this season.

kevm3

Reaction score
So instead of Leonard we get to bring back a guy that we let go because he didn't perform. Awesome.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking the other day. Anthony Barr. He was serviceable for us last year. At times, he was pretty good. At other times, he cost us some big runs and completions up the middle.

I truly hope Rashaan Evans steps it up, along with Malik Jefferson starts stepping up his game with the practice squad. Now is the time for veterans to start stepping up and improving their play at LB.
I personally like Malik Jefferson. Guy is an athlete, and he went to Texas...

I'd pass on Anthony Barr. He was the defense's weak link last year. But it probably wouldn't take long to incorporate him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No Barr. Scouts do yalls thing and find a LB that can provide depth.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barr???

giphy.gif

bewp7

Reaction score
barf

must be some younger more athletic guy on some practice squad if u want depth

phildadon86

Reaction score
This shows they are clearly concerned about depth and possibly of an injury. In a perfect scenario, you sign him and he never has to play a meaningful snap, or even make the active roster for that matter.
If they were that concerned with injury they wouldn’t have signed LVE this season because they would have brought in Wagner last season.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Surely there has to be a decent PS LBer we can consider? We need guys with athletic upside— not who are on the downside of their careers.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Barr would absolutely sign for a Cheeseburger and FF, consider him a serious option