Twitter: Broaddus says look out for the name Anthony Barr

_sturt_

Reaction score
Think the takeaway here is... our people are persuaded we're not right now in a good place to stop the run, there are no reasons to expect any significant internal improvement, and we're... and I say this word regrettably... desperate for some help.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Think the takeaway here is... our people are persuaded we're not right now in a good place to stop the run, there are no reasons to expect any significant internal improvement, and we're... and I say this word regrettably... desperate for some help.
The thing is, I think we’re better against the run than we have been the past couple of years. I’m not sure what the stats show, but I know what my eyes tell me. They’ve had some breakdowns, but the past couple years I watched them make no-name backs look like the second coming of Jim Brown. I don’t think it’s time to panic, and the names being mentioned would be nothing more than a warm body at this point.

_sturt_

Reaction score
The thing is, I think we’re better against the run than we have been the past couple of years. I’m not sure what the stats show, but I know what my eyes tell me. They’ve had some breakdowns, but the past couple years I watched them make no-name backs look like the second coming of Jim Brown. I don’t think it’s time to panic, and the names being mentioned would be nothing more than a warm body at this point.
Neither am I confident there's any legitimate help to be had, but I'll go with their implicit wisdom here... it's a problem that needs to be addressed if at all possible.

How we compare to previous Cowboys teams isn't relevant. What's relevant is how we (and by "we", I really mean coaches, scouts and the Joneses) compare to our pending playoff opponents.