Signed by Cowboys Broncos Assistant Strength Coach heading to the Cowboys

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good luck to him and I hope he helps the team in whatever way he can and it becomes tangible.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
As if we weren't already strong enough. Good Lord.

You ever see those Belgian Blue bulls? They are grown with double muscle like this one below - that's what this guy was hired to achieve.

belgian_blue_cattle_muscles_featured.jpg

Corso

Reaction score
You ever see those Belgian Blue bulls? They are grown with double muscle like this one below - that's what this guy was hired to achieve.

belgian_blue_cattle_muscles_featured.jpg
That looks like terribly tough and inedible meat.
Why would we do this?

Corso

Reaction score
Um... how did you get a picture of my ex girlfriend's mom?
Thankfully she's your ex.
I hope you found someone that puts you in a better place.

Or at least found a better place.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/20...mith-to-dallas-cowboys/?ref=NEWSandRUMORS.com

Broncos lose assistant strength coach Cedric Smith to Cowboys
Cedric-Smith.jpg

Jon Heath

February 12, 2021 7:00 am

For the second time this offseason, the Denver Broncos have lost an assistant strength and conditioning coach to another NFL team.

Cedric Smith is leaving the team to become the head assistant strength coach for the Dallas Cowboys, according to KUSA-TV’s Mike Klis.

Earlier this week, the Broncos lost fellow assistant coach Anthony Lomando, who joined the Los Angeles Chargers as their new director of sports performance. Smith and Lomando assisted Loren Landow, the team’s head strength and conditioning coach.

Landow posted an appreciation post for the two coaches on his Instagram page on Thursday.

In addition to Lomando and Smith, defensive backs coach Renaldo Hill and offensive quality control coach Rob Calabrese also left the Broncos for promotions with other teams this offseason, as did coaching intern Jett Modkins.

Hill was replaced by Christian Parker, Calabrese was replaced by Chris Cook and Lomando was replaced by Pierre Ngo.

Denver now has three remaining assistant strength and conditioning
I like this man right now.. why?
This man is dedicated to his craft and has no ego... Why?
Man could care less about getting a teeth whitening treatment.
Never Trust Those With Pearly Whites people,,, this is just a message from someone that cares about you.