Broncos vs. Steelers

zack

Reaction score
This has been the worst season I can remember. First, the Cowboys finish 4-12. Then we are faced with the possibility of a Steelers/NE AFC representative.

Certainly not happy about humble Cam and the Panthers. Hoping Az can pull it out but doubtful. Man it just flat out sucks this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bryant was a 4th round pick (118th overall) , Devin Street was a 5th round pick (146th street overall).

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion

We passed on Bryant in the 4th round and took Street in the 5th that's how. Bryant would've been a much better pick in the 3rd round than Chaz Green.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Cowboys passed up Martavis Bryant for Devin Street.

We traded up to get this jewel in the crown Street, praised for his superb route running skills and ability to run any route.

Junglist

Reaction score
This has been the worst season I can remember. First, the Cowboys finish 4-12. Then we are faced with the possibility of a Steelers/NE AFC representative.

Certainly not happy about humble Cam and the Panthers. Hoping Az can pull it out but doubtful. Man it just flat out sucks this year.

Man, I feel ya. I just hope the NFC team wins the SB. I can't stomach another steelers or patriots SB win.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We traded up to get this jewel in the crown Street, praised for his superb route running skills and ability to run any route.

The Cowboys outsmart themselves which resulted in trading up for Mo Claiborne and passing up Luke Kuechly, Dontari Poe, Micheal Brockers and Fletcher Cox.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If Denver somehow wins this game, then theyll get blown out by the Patriots. You cant beat the Patriots with field goals

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Broncos going to lose just because they are sticking with Manning. This guy is washed up and another playoff loss is coming.