Broncos want a 1st rd pick for Jerry Jeudy

starfan1

Reaction score
Im not no expert but Id give up a 2 or 3 .We need to do something with the WR position because everything good they have done this offseason is null and void if they dont fix that and repair line

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They aren't getting a first.
That could surely be so. They might try but it remains to be seen if teams are willing to pay that much just before the draft. Not a good time to ask that much. Here's hoping we aren't willing to pay so much, instead of something more realistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

bewp7

Reaction score
no thx

if they trade for a wr from broncos hamler is more what cowboys need but it would be better just draft one

Ken

Reaction score
These guys require high picks + massive contracts. No thanks
This is the danger. You can do this once, trade for young players that require big contracts...you just can't make a living on it. Especially where the cowboys are.

The Eagles are finding this out right now.

CWR

Reaction score
From what I saw, they are only trading one of their WR's if they can get + value back. If not they are content to keep them

Makes sense, Judy hasn't met expectations and doesn't merit a first. That said I'd blame qb and system before talent. Nonetheless they can't be serious about wanting to part with him and expecting a first.

So yeah they probably intend on holding or they will be talked down.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
A 1st round pick and he'll be needing a new contract and so will lamb. Pass.

I'd rather keep the pick and sign Hardman or chark

JayFord

Reaction score
theyre not getting a first but this is business you HAVE to throw out bait and see who's willing to bite on it

you start high then settle

however if we traded a first for Juedy who i wouldnt mind i wouldn't be happy......just draft JSN

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Never understand why the Broncos want to build around Russ, then possibly turn around and trade one of his weapons? I get it's for cap/draft picks, but seems counter productive

fivetwos

Reaction score
He and Lamb were in the same draft class and will need to be signed at the same time. They won’t be able to afford both, so dealing for Jeudy would be very much against the way they typically operate.

Given the way the WR market has gone, I’d wait it out.

But they definitely don’t need a guy whose second contract is imminent. Already have that at WR1.