Broncos want a 1st rd pick for Jerry Jeudy

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Uhh no thanks. Why would I trade a pick for him when I can draft something just as good and have a fresh rookie deal?
Good luck finding a rookie receiver at 26 who’s anywhere near as good as Jeudy. That said, I wouldn’t make that deal unless I was on the clock at the draft and the first round had only garbage left.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Uhh no thanks. Why would I trade a pick for him when I can draft something just as good and have a fresh rookie deal?
Yep,...broncos just don't want to resign him. He's a decent receiver, probably looking to break the bank. I thought he'd be a better pro than he has been.... BUT, he hasn't had the best QB play.

He'd prob flourish with a top notch QB like Dak.

Habahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
3rd or 4th and nothing higher because he comes with a contract.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
With reports now that OBJ and Cowboys are having "good discussions" I think its fairly obvious which direction we are going at WR.

They are not going to be trading any picks, not when OBJ is "free" if you will.

Flamma

Reaction score
What’s the next contract for him gonna look like though? He has to take that into account.
It will probably be some team without a #1 WR like the Eagles did with AJ Brown. He's like a 20M market value. The Cowboys aren't even going to consider it.